Sarah

Default Galaxy

I think a Galaxy Caramel from Scotland is wicked, the chocolate is
nice and creamy and the caramel is just great, its really enjoyable
when it brings a lovely taste to your mouth. I totally agree, it
tastes great when its melted and anywhere your not ggetting it, your
missing out.
zolw

I must disagree with you. I think that a plain old milk galaxy beats a
caramel galaxy Just a matter of taste or preferance I guess
BUT yeah, galaxy is one of the nicest experiences for me.