Stef

Default Need some great truffle ideas

I am contemplating opening a very small business making hand made truffles
(there are surprisingly few chocolate stores where I live).

I was wondering if anyone has any advice and/or great truffle recipes.

Since I am keeping it small in the beginning, I plan on doing everything by
hand. I'd love to have special tools such as a chocolate tempering machine,
but after reading this news group, it's clear that it can be done by hand.

Any ideas/advice welcome.

Thanks (this is a great group!)

SC