Posted to rec.food.chocolate
Walter H. Lewis III

Default Source for raw cocoa beans in large quantities?

While traveling I found something quite interesting that I'd like to
recreate as a business here in the USA. So far I have found one place
that could supply beans in two thousand pound quantities. I am looking
for other potentnial vendors. Bean oragine isn't so important at this
point as is quality. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Walt