Kim

Default Chocolate with violets

I once had hot fudge sauce with violet flavoring from Dillettante. I have
tried and tried and tried to order it, but cannot. Does anyone else know of
a source for any chocolate with violet flavoring?

--
Kim, Merritt Island, Florida 32952

Mabry

"Kim" > wrote in message
: I once had hot fudge sauce with violet flavoring from Dillettante. I
have
: tried and tried and tried to order it, but cannot. Does anyone else
know of
: a source for any chocolate with violet flavoring?
:
: --
: Kim, Merritt Island, Florida 32952
:

How about one of the products at this link?
http://www.lafromagerie.co.uk/xmaslist/violets.php

You will probably obtain superior results by adding the violet
syrup/liqueur, etc. to the fudge sauce rather than purchasing it already
combined.

BTW thanks for the intro to this new flavor delight; I can't wait to try
it myself.

-Mabry-

Ali

I don't know if this helps, but I came across this line of syrups and it
includes a violet syrup.

http://www.monin.com/us/en/syrup_violet.html