erik

Default **HELP** looking for white/milk chocolate bar

My girlfriend recently told me of a chocolate bar that she had about 10
years ago. She had a friend that was from another country (Brazil or
something like that) that brought this chocolate back to the U.S. She
believes it was called "snowflake," but isn't 100% sure.

She said it's a white chocolate bar on the outside, but the inside is a
milk chocolate. She said that it was the size of a regular candy bar,
only a little thinner. I'm assuming she meant width wise. Anyway, she
said that as soon as you touched the chocolate, it would crumble, which
is why it was called 'snowflake.'

If anyone knows where to get this, or what it's called, I'd greatly
appreciate it. She said that she thinks of it all the time and so I
wanted to try and locate some of it and give it to her as a gift

Thanks