sharon thomas

Default Chocolate Recipes

Can anyone give me somne chocolate recipes please?Thanks =)
K, T, E & N

http://hersheykitchens.hersheys.com/

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Sun, 12
Oct 2003 17:47:55 -0500, during the rec.food.chocolate Community News
Flash "K, T, E & N" > reported:

>http://hersheykitchens.hersheys.com/

You can't be serious!

Well, maybe you are.

Sure. Use the recipes but don't use their chocolate in them - you'll
just ruin a good recipe with their horrid product.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
< davida at jdc dot org dot il >
K, T, E & N

She did not ask for a brand of chocolate recommendation - There are recipes
listed there and those recipes do indeed utilize chocolate as an ingredient.
There are also recipes listed in numerous other sites on the web such as
www.recipegoldmine.com - but that site is by category and not dedicated to
chocolate.

Best,

Kim

Nikkou

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady > wrote:

> (Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Sun, 12
> Oct 2003 17:47:55 -0500, during the rec.food.chocolate Community News
> Flash "K, T, E & N" > reported:
>
> >http://hersheykitchens.hersheys.com/
> >

> You can't be serious!
>
> Well, maybe you are.
>
> Sure. Use the recipes but don't use their chocolate in them - you'll
> just ruin a good recipe with their horrid product.

I find they are just right for people who say, "Cadbury's is my
favourite chocolate!" as they're eating a dessert made with Valrhona
that I've spent hours over... ::weeps::

--
Nikkou >
Diverse Musings: http://reimeika.ca/nikkou/

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

(Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Wed, 15
Oct 2003 15:56:37 +0800, during the rec.food.chocolate Community News
Flash (Nikkou) reported:

>Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady > wrote:
>
>> (Please NOTE: My correct e-mail address is in my Signature) On Sun, 12
>> Oct 2003 17:47:55 -0500, during the rec.food.chocolate Community News
>> Flash "K, T, E & N" > reported:

http://hersheykitchens.hersheys.com/

>> You can't be serious!
>>
>> Well, maybe you are.
>>
>> Sure. Use the recipes but don't use their chocolate in them - you'll
>> just ruin a good recipe with their horrid product.

>I find they are just right for people who say, "Cadbury's is my
>favourite chocolate!" as they're eating a dessert made with Valrhona
>that I've spent hours over... ::weeps::

<sigh> I know exactly what you mean. No accounting for taste, I
guess. Matter of training the palette, no?

For instance, I made brownies with some Lindt 80% about a week ago.
The whole family could tell the difference and were totally bowled
over by them. Not that they don't like my usual brownies made with
standard Israeli dark chocolate, but you can tell when you use a
better quality chocolate in some recipes.

--
Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady)
< davida at jdc dot org dot il >
~*~*~*~*~*~
"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of
chocolate."
--Katharine Hepburn (May 12, 1907 - June 29, 2003)
Links to my published poetry - http://davidachazan.homestead.com/

Chocolate Recipes [email protected] Chocolate 0 02-05-2007 04:52 AM
Chocolate Recipes [email protected] Chocolate 0 02-05-2007 04:51 AM
Chocolate Recipes Jan Lassen Recipes 0 26-01-2007 10:47 PM
Chocolate Recipes [email protected] Chocolate 0 16-07-2006 05:39 PM
looking for chocolate recipes Margaret Suran Chocolate 0 10-01-2004 11:42 PM