medianetjobs

Default Who wouldn't buy chocolate?

Who wouldn't buy chocolate?

Dear Friend,
Tired of selling imaginary products over the internet?

Chocolate riches now offers you the opportunity to sell chocolates while
taking part in two lucrative MLM opportunities. We've combined the selling
power of Chocolate with the earning potential of two matrices to basically
guarantee you massive profits!

By becoming a part of our team, you will be placed in a regular matrix as
well as a flipped matrix so that you're sure to make money, no matter when
you join! We also offer a Unlimited Re-Generating Matrix, so your bound to
make money!

Come visit our website to see what we have to offer, you will then see how
you can maximize your earning potential!
http://www.chocolateriches.com/mlm/s...px?spon=bayard

Mark Thorson

medianetjobs wrote:

> Chocolate riches now offers you the opportunity to sell chocolates while
> taking part in two lucrative MLM opportunities. We've combined the selling
> power of Chocolate with the earning potential of two matrices to basically
> guarantee you massive profits!

The CEO of this company, Asim Ahmed, had a previous
MLM scheme called Cooperative Wealth which seems
to have disappeared after only a few months. At the least,
their web site www.cooperativewealth.com, no longer
exists.

This seems like a poor record, at the least. I certainly
wouldn't send this guy any "subscription" money,
no matter how much I liked the opportunity.
How do you know the whole "business" isn't simply
to collect these fees, then disappear?