Default Poulain 1848

Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in the US or online to buy Poulain 1848
chocolates? I cannot find a website for the company.

Many thanks!
M.

Alex Rast

at Sat, 21 May 2005 23:14:12 GMT in <1116717252.863697.201060
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, wrote :

>Hello,
>
>Does anyone know of a place in the US or online to buy Poulain 1848
>chocolates? I cannot find a website for the company.

http://www.hypergourmet.com. They don't ship during the summer, however, so
you'll need to wait until fall.

Poulain is a subsidiary of Cadbury's, so you could call them and look for
other sources if any.

--
Alex Rast