Alex Rast

Default NewTree USA

at Sat, 19 Mar 2005 14:15:00 GMT in >,
(TomTraubertsBlues) wrote :

>Anybody tried these bars? This company is the American distributor for
>NewTree out of Belgium. Their website is pretty good.
www.newtreeusa.com

The plain 73% is awesome. It's got that totally chocolatey flavour that is
the hallmark of the very best chocolates. Strongly recommended.

--
Alex Rast

438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

I've never had them and never heard of the brand. What flavors do they
all have? How much are they and where can you order some?

438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

I've never had them and never heard of the brand. What flavors do they
all have? How much are they and where can you order some?

Geoffrey Bard

See Chocosphere's selection:
http://www.chocosphere.com/Html/Products/newtree.html

They all have various flavorings or ingredients added to make 'em
distinctive. I bought one each of all the darks, but haven't tried any yet.
That's the problem with buying a selection of 10 lbs. of chocolate at
once...

Geoff

"438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl"
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I've never had them and never heard of the brand. What flavors do they
> all have? How much are they and where can you order some?

Geoffrey Bard

See Chocosphere's selection:
http://www.chocosphere.com/Html/Products/newtree.html

They all have various flavorings or ingredients added to make 'em
distinctive. I bought one each of all the darks, but haven't tried any yet.
That's the problem with buying a selection of 10 lbs. of chocolate at
once...

Geoff

"438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl"
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I've never had them and never heard of the brand. What flavors do they
> all have? How much are they and where can you order some?

438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

R they expensive if you buy them in a case/ Or if you buy them one at a
time? I don't have a credit card so I can't order chocolate online
anyways!!

438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl

R they expensive if you buy them in a case/ Or if you buy them one at a
time? I don't have a credit card so I can't order chocolate online
anyways!!

Geoffrey Bard

Chocosphere does discount the price of several of the same bar - usually at
the 5-bar point. Not having a credit card would put a damper on your
ability to buy from them, though.

"438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl"
> wrote in message
ups.com...
>R they expensive if you buy them in a case/ Or if you buy them one at a
> time? I don't have a credit card so I can't order chocolate online
> anyways!!

Geoffrey Bard

Chocosphere does discount the price of several of the same bar - usually at
the 5-bar point. Not having a credit card would put a damper on your
ability to buy from them, though.

"438's_kilbourne's_baby_girl"
ups.com...