Tante Lina

Default truffle site - online marketing

Hello,
Apologize if this is considered OT.

I'm helping a client set up a site to sell her chocolate truffles. Now
we have to get some traffic for the site. Normally I would recommend
using Google adwords, but for the words "chocolate truffles" there's
too much competition.

Can anyone here recommend sites to buy some banner space on? Where,
besides this group, would you expect to see an ad for new chocolate
products? Or, where do you get your news on such things? Obviously,
at this time, we're especially interested in orders for Valentine's
Day.

Any suggestions will be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
TL