Robert Tyndall

Default Need Coffee? Want Coffee? Get Coffee!

LIMITED TIME THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!

You asked for it and we gave it to you. By popular demand,

American Reserve Roast 5lb Thanksgiving Special - GRIND

From Wednesday, November 24, through Friday, November 26, we are
bringing back our FANTASTIC deal on the American Reserve Medium
Roast coffee from CoffeeFair Chicago AND adding an AWESOME
Holiday gift as well:

Five pounds of American Reserve for just $25.00 (+ shipping)! In
addition to this great deal on coffee, we are including a...............

Mini-Vacation Certificate for 3 Day, 2 Night accomodations for 2 (up
to $400.00 value) at 24 Fabulous Locations with each coffee package
you purchase! You pay only a $15.00 redemption fee and room taxes and
there are no 'presentation/tour' strings attached. These can be used
personally or they will also make GREAT Christmas gifts!

American Reserve Medium Roast is a GREAT tasting, quality Brazilian
coffee that is sure to please even the most discriminating gourmet
coffee drinkers! It will not only make terrific Christmas gifts, but
members can re-sell the one pound packages at a substantial markup.

This special is comprised of five, one pound bags to facilitate
re-sell and gift giving. All orders will be filled and shipped the
week of November 29 through December 3, 2004 so that your coffee will
be as fresh as possible for Christmas gift giving. However, please
note that your order will still be shipped within 24-48 hours of
roasting!

You will find the special here.

http://bobsjava.coffeefair.com/

Go to the store front and click on "home"

If you would like to be a preffered customer please use the join button
and register.

Enjoy your coffee!

Bob Tyndall