Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Homemade chocolate

On 07/13/2011 02:29 AM, ackeiyword wrote:
> Ingredients:
>
> Milkpowder-1 ¼ cup
> Cocoa-1/3 cup
> Water-1/4 cup
> Raisans / Kismis-2 tblspn
> Cashew-1 tblspn chopped
> Sugar-3/4 cup
> Butter-1/2 cup
>
> Preparation:
>
> Line a tin with parchment paper and butter on all sides.
>
> In a mixing bowl,Mix together milk powder and cocoa.Set this aside.
>
> Take sugar and water in a kadai and bring that to boil.Cook till it
> reaches one string consistency.
>
> Add in butter and mix together till melted.
>
> Tip in the Milk powder+Cocoa mixture and mix gradually till combined.
>
> Add in the nuts and raisins and mix well.
>
> Put this in the tin and spread evenly.Let it cool for 15 min.Cut into
> slices.
>
> Set this in the fridge for 30 min.Serve and Enjoy.

This is a candy not a chocolate but a cocoa flavored candy.
Chocolate is derived only from cocoa beans and the only
enough sugar should be added to make it palatable to the
customer base.
By the way I am sensitive to milk from cows
and goats, most likely from sheep, as well.

bliss

Senior Member

Thanks for share..looking cool i'll try this at home !!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodfood View Post
Thanks for share..looking cool i'll try this at home !!
There is any option to use any other thing other than Cashew...

Plagiarism Software

Last edited by sonia45 : 27-03-2014 at 10:46 AM
Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie Sellers View Post
[...]

Thanks for this post. Can't wait to try this recipe for thanksgiving. Cheers!

Homemade chocolate wafers sf[_9_] General Cooking 0 28-03-2009 08:45 PM
Homemade chocolate wafers Becca General Cooking 0 28-03-2009 01:23 AM
homemade chocolate [email protected] General Cooking 0 25-08-2007 10:49 AM
Homemade Chocolate Piedmont Chocolate 1 16-09-2006 09:41 PM
Homemade Chocolate Bars Piedmont General Cooking 1 16-09-2006 08:46 PM