tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Default History of Chocolate Truffles

In many chocolate houses the Chocolatier's finest ingredients are reserved for the truffle. Truffles are made in a wide variety of tastes. Like the original truffle, chocolate truffles have become synonymous with luxury and a sumptuous taste experience.

Perhaps originating in France, the truffle is named for its visual similarity to the French mushroom-like fungus of the same name.

food and exercise
tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Experimentation in France and Switzerland led to the development of panache. In 1879 Swiss Henri Nestle and Daniel Peter developed milk chocolate by combining solid chocolate with milk powder. Solid chocolate is a combination of cocoa powder, sugar, cocoa butter and often flavorings like vanilla.
Member

Good read about the History of Chocolate Truffles,.
Chocolate Truffles are very nice and delicious to eat.,
Please also share some recipes of making Chocolate Truffles,.
Member

I have never had a chance to eat chocolate truffle. I am wondering that if I find
recipe of chocolate truffle some where. I will try it soon I find the recipe. I love to eat chocolate as desert in meals.
Member

I like chocolate cookies so much
Chocolate chip is my favorite chocolate cookies...........

Senior Member

Truffles was french invention.It was named after the precious black truffle fungus because of its physical resemblance. Love it..

Chocolate Truffles jay General Cooking 2 25-08-2006 03:46 AM
Chocolate Truffles Nancy Young General Cooking 17 03-08-2006 03:09 AM
Chocolate Truffles Terry Pulliam Recipes (moderated) 0 24-03-2006 08:00 AM
What chocolate for truffles/ganache/chocolate sauce Dee Randall Chocolate 8 22-12-2004 02:54 AM
72% Chocolate Truffles Judy General Cooking 9 10-11-2003 01:17 AM