Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Chocolates

I did a quick search of my site, and I think you can still get Neuhaus at:
http://www.neuhaus-chocolates.com/ (UK)
http://www.neuhauschocolate.com/ (US?)

Hope this is useful,
-Dan

--
The Chocolate Lovers' Page
http://chocolocate.com/
Member

Chocolate is best for health
i really prevents from heart attack
__________________
Hobbies
Member

Chocolate is my most favorite
I always eat chocolate after dinner
__________________
remodeling contractors
Member

I like chocolate so much
it is my favorite,I also like chocolate cake...
tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

i love all flavors of chocolate.

Last edited by tan : 26-06-2011 at 08:06 AM

tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

You may not ever eat another Ring Ding for the rest of your life. Well, as good as chocolate might taste, especially that absolutely incredible German chocolate, it is probably one of the dangers of chocolate and chocolate based products. If you counted the number of ads in newspapers, magazines and on TV for some kind of chocolate product and tied them end to end, you could probably go to the moon and back a hundred times. If we weren't, we wouldn't be constantly bombarded with ads for Ring Dings, Devil Dogs and what have you.

Let's face it, many of us are chocoholics.
For more details please visit this
http://www.healthfoodandexercise.com/
food and exercise

Last edited by tan : 22-06-2011 at 05:41 PM
tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

Wink

i love chocolate
Senior Member

Chocolate is good for health Specially Dark one i regularly have The Original Hot Chocolate its my fav !!

Chocolates conjurer122 Chocolate 13 06-09-2012 12:56 PM
molded chocolates Debra Fritz Chocolate 29 22-02-2006 08:30 AM
Korean War Era Chocolates? Roy Chocolate 0 06-08-2005 09:09 PM
custom chocolates berni Chocolate 0 23-06-2005 07:55 PM
chocolates!!!!!! jayanthi Chocolate 3 11-11-2003 12:53 PM