Member

Post Caramel Apples w/ Chocolate

at the time you want to create a food made from chocolate, I find
a chocolate recipe and then I find this recipe in Mr. Vain (imvain)- Free Ipod Repair Guide
I try on that mouth-watering chocolate recipes this, I
this dish a good party food resipes.

material :

Makes 8 apples
1 piece of Styrofoam
1 apples
8 ice cream sticks
12 packages (14 oz each) creamy caramels
2 tbs. water
3/4 cup pistachios, chopped
8 foil cupcake liners
3 ounces semisweet chocolate

cooking :

1. Place Styrofoam on a flat surface.
2. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
3. Remove stems from apples.
4. Insert wooden stick into stem of each apple. Place caramels in saucepan.
5. Add the water, heat stirring until caramels are melted.
6. Working quickly with one apple at a time, and
keeping caramel over low heat, dip the apple into
the caramel, turning to coat the apple, remove
the apple from the caramel and gently shake.
7. Pat pistachios onto top of apple, place on prepared
sheet.
8. Refrigerate until caramel is cool.
9. Heat chocolate in top of double boiler, until melted.
10. Drizzle chocolate over apples.
11. Press apples sticks into Styrofoam.
12. Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
13. Remove from Styrofoam to foil cupcake liners.

from

food-foodandrecipe.blogspot.com
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyabayu View Post
[...]

These sound great...thank you so so much!