Old 02-02-2009, 08:30 PM posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default Caffiene and the wonders of Coffee documented 65963

Linda Hanover (phony alias) wrote:

This is a totally Free site for everyone, it is the way the Internet
used to be. I have been immersed in the Net since 88 and I have seen

What sort of dishonest scam are you running? You posted the
same spam to rec.food.cooking under the alias Jake Mitchell
and to rec.food.cooking
under the alias Jake Mitchell

Why do you need so many phony identities for this scam?