Posted to rec.food.chocolate

Default need my chocolate

Because I need my daily chocolate was so surprised when I found Watkins
has an extract
(chocolate) with all the other delicious flavorings.

www.tsginfo.com enter code bw6944

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

betty walling wrote:
> Because I need my daily chocolate was so surprised when I found Watkins
> has an extract
> (chocolate) with all the other delicious flavorings.
>
> www.tsginfo.com enter code bw6944

An extract of chocolate is not chocolate but a mere shadow of chocolate.
Many folks are satisfied with shadows but a ganache infused with bordeaux
and enrobed in lovely dark chocolate is real in a way that a tincture of
cocoa will never be.

All hail Michel Cuizel, god of the truffle!

*later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco
"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

Posted to rec.food.chocolate

bobbie sellers wrote:
> betty walling wrote:
>> Because I need my daily chocolate was so surprised when I found Watkins
>> has an extract (chocolate) with all the other delicious flavorings.
>> www.tsginfo.com enter code bw6944

> An extract of chocolate is not chocolate but a mere shadow of
> chocolate.
> Many folks are satisfied with shadows but a ganache infused with bordeaux
> and enrobed in lovely dark chocolate is real in a way that a tincture of
> cocoa will never be.
> All hail Michel Cuizel, god of the truffle!

Excuse me that should be Michel Cluizel. I went back to Fog City News
today and took notes as well as buying another delicious "Bouchon".