Member

Default Express your love this Valentine's Day!

Hey guys! How's everyone doing?

Soooo Valentine's Day is coming up, and I was just wondering what everyone has planned?...if you're not celebrating single's awareness day, that is haha. I've been in a relationship for about a year so technically it's our first Valentine's together, and I think I know what I'm gonna do for it! Dove's doing this contest called "Expressions of Love", where you can creatively express your love to your partner . They make these cute boxes of chocolates that let you customize everything! I work for Dove so I had an information advantage, and just wanted to pass the info along! AND, as a bonus, they're giving away a 5.58 cts., "Baby's Breath Diamond Necklace" through a contest on their site.

Check it out WWW.MYMMS.COM. I think it's such a cute way to say I love you!!

Last edited by cookingudlookin : 29-01-2008 at 09:40 PM