Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

Default Tröegs Nugget Nectar

I just acquired 12 bottles in a trade and I have to say, this is some
****ing good shit! Lot's of hops(+90IBUs), a nice infusion of malt to almost
balance it out, and one hell of a nice brew to just look at and smell in the
glass. Yum!

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

I just bought a case of Troegs which has four of their beers. Each is
delicious!!
"Bill Becker" > wrote in message
>I just acquired 12 bottles in a trade and I have to say, this is some
>****ing good shit! Lot's of hops(+90IBUs), a nice infusion of malt to
>almost balance it out, and one hell of a nice brew to just look at and
>smell in the glass. Yum!

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

Barb wrote:
> I just bought a case of Troegs which has four of their beers. Each is
> delicious!!

Troegs makes a fantastic winter seasonal ale called Mad Elf. Everything else
I've had of theirs is good and drinkable, but doesn't stand out.

Tom W
Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

I especially like the hopback amber - for me it stands out! The mixed case
that I bought had their wheat, pale ale, hopback and rugged trail ail. I
like the amber so much I bought a case. At $28.00 in PA, it wasn't too bad.
Sometimes I wish we could buy 6 packs, but I realize that we would be
spending more $.
"Tom Wolper" > wrote in message
> Barb wrote:
>> I just bought a case of Troegs which has four of their beers. Each is
>> delicious!!

> Troegs makes a fantastic winter seasonal ale called Mad Elf. Everything
> else I've had of theirs is good and drinkable, but doesn't stand out.
>
> Tom W

Posted to alt.beer,rec.food.drink.beer

I just tried the rugged trail Nut Brown ale for the first time the other
night. It was excellent.

Jon

"Barb" > wrote in message
>I especially like the hopback amber - for me it stands out! The mixed case
>that I bought had their wheat, pale ale, hopback and rugged trail ail. I
>like the amber so much I bought a case. At $28.00 in PA, it wasn't too
>bad. Sometimes I wish we could buy 6 packs, but I realize that we would be
>spending more $.
> "Tom Wolper" > wrote in message
>> Barb wrote:
>>> I just bought a case of Troegs which has four of their beers. Each is
>>> delicious!!

>> Troegs makes a fantastic winter seasonal ale called Mad Elf. Everything
>> else I've had of theirs is good and drinkable, but doesn't stand out.
>>
>> Tom W

Troegs Imperial Amber/Nugget Nectar Little Green Eyed Dragon Beer 0 03-02-2007 03:42 AM
Nugget Pudding Valerie Recipes (moderated) 0 17-10-2006 01:42 AM
Interesting info nugget Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 2 17-09-2004 11:13 PM
Golden Nugget Pie Amy Johnson Baking 1 23-11-2003 01:10 AM
Nugget Brand Horseradish Donnie Mexican Cooking 1 08-11-2003 11:41 PM