Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Beer mirror and posters for sale in Seattle

http://seattle.craigslist.org/clt/161001709.html

Posted on seattle.craigslist. I'd be happy to send pics later this
evening. No promises on the quality of pics!

$25.00 for mirror and three posters.

I also might be willing to sell my collection of Growlers for the right
price, if you're interested. I have about 8 of them from different
breweries, and one large German growler with a porcelain flip-top that
ROCKS! Make an offer.

Sarah
sarahelstaples at gmail dot com

formerly a resident r.f.d.b poster with the moniker "fr0glet"

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

wrote:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/clt/161001709.html

> [...]
>
> Sarah
> sarahelstaples at gmail dot com
>
> formerly a resident r.f.d.b poster with the moniker "fr0glet"

"Formerly?" Didja quit drinkin'?
--
dgs
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Hey you, I was just talking about you! :-) I moved to Seattle proper a
few months back. Ballard, to be precise. "Ya Sure, Ya Betcha!"

Yep, I had to quit drinkin'. I reached critical mass after leaving my
husband, had myself spending every night neat in a bottle for a solid
year, got myself quite sick on the stuff...

So I just have "The Occasional Pint" (heh!) now. Makes for a cheap
date! And I'm not decorating my home with beer paraphrenalia anymore,
hence the sale. :-)

Take care!
~s