Brian T.

Default Beer Collectibles, Retail Suppliers

Hi. I run a small collectibles store and am planning to add a section
devoted to breweriana. I am interested in providing a good variety of
items that come from small microbreweries/brewpubs across the world,
not just large breweries (Budweiser, Miller).

I have a small stock that I have accumulated from auctions, flea
markets, and internet (ebay). But, this is slow going and I am ready
to get rolling.

Before I start my search, I was wondering if anyone could point me in
the direction of any wholesalers that could help me get started. I am
looking for branded beer glasses, bar towels, bottle openers, signs,
posters, etc. both new and vintage.

Thanks,
Brian Tomkinson