Filip Geerts

Default Open Brewday bry. Strubbe - Ichtegem - 22 May 2004

http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/zbf2004/Strubbe/index.htm

It was an exceptional experience folks !!!
Have a nice virtual visit............
Cheers,

--
\\//
(oo)

Joris Pattyn

"Filip Geerts" > schreef in bericht
> http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/zbf2004/Strubbe/index.htm
>
> It was an exceptional experience folks !!!
> Have a nice virtual visit............
> Cheers,

I envy you that kriek. Good pics!
Joris

notbob

On 2004-05-26, Filip Geerts > wrote:

> It was an exceptional experience folks !!!
> Have a nice virtual visit............

Oh man!...you're killing me.

Great photo layout. Thanks

nb
--
Be considerate of others and
trim your posts. Thank you.
Bill Benzel

Filip Geerts ) wrote:
: http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/zbf2004/Strubbe/index.htm
:

Looks like a great way to spend a day, Filip.

Do they still produce the Ichtegems Oud Bruin? I have not seen it in the
USA for several years and I'm down to my last 4 bottles out of a case that
I nabbed back around '96. We just sampled one a few weeks ago and it's
aged quite nicely, very mellow and smooth, still very sour.

--
Bill

reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above
Filip Geerts

> Do they still produce the Ichtegems Oud Bruin?

Yes Bill, Ichtegems Oud Bruin is still brewed there !!
It's indeed one of those great "Oud Bruin" beers. This one is really not
that sour and has a more mellow taste.
Cheers,

--
\\//

Open Pit casa bona General Cooking 90 01-07-2013 07:36 PM
Open Pit casa bona Barbecue 0 25-06-2013 10:55 PM
The bar is open z z General Cooking 0 30-09-2012 10:51 PM
DTH( down the hole) hammer drilling, top hammer drilling,drag bit, diamond core drilling tools, core bit, core barrel, guide sleeves, polit bit, drill rod, drill tube, drill bit, casing shoe, rock bit, drilling tools, open pit, open cast, mining, qua [email protected] Baking 0 08-11-2006 07:53 AM
UN FAO & WHO approve Steviol glycosides as sweetener June 2004, imports to UK no longer blocked: Martini: Murray 2004.10.17 rmforall Rich Murray Diabetic 3 17-10-2004 07:19 PM