Joe

Default Blackwell Stout

Is Blackwell Stout being brewed anymore?

Lew Bryson

"Joe" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> Is Blackwell Stout being brewed anymore?

Nope. New Haven Brewing went out of business some years ago. Sorry.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Joe

Can anybody reccomend a brew similar to Blackwell Stout?

om...