Lauren-n-n-n-n

Default victory unveiling new beer at drafting room in exton

not quite sure what beer they'll be unveiling, but it's wednesday, dec 17th @
7pm at the drafting room in exton. i hear they're only distributing it in PA.
LCB aside, i'm happy i live in this state.

i'm gonna be there. hope to see some of you, too!

http://www.draftingroom.com/ex_home.html

Lauren!
(take out the "nojunk" to reply)
beer drinking, sax playing, baseball junkie on a rampage ... beware!
pink ataraxia

Lauren-n-n-n-n is lime and limpid green:
> not quite sure what beer they'll be unveiling, but it's wednesday, dec 17th @
> 7pm at the drafting room in exton. i hear they're only distributing it in PA.
> LCB aside, i'm happy i live in this state.

I know they are going to bring V10 back, but i didn't think it was going
to be until February or March. Victory did a presentation/tasting at my
school and that is the only new item they mentioned. I'm quite curious.

Anyway, it sucks to be doing an internship in a state that doesn't allow
beer over 5%. I can't wait to get back up to Hyde Park/Half Time.

-Pink

--
"And little gnomes stay in their homes eating, sleeping,
drinking their wine."
dgs

pink ataraxia wrote:

> Lauren-n-n-n-n is lime and limpid green:
>
>>not quite sure what beer they'll be unveiling, but it's wednesday, dec 17th @
>>7pm at the drafting room in exton. i hear they're only distributing it in PA.
>>LCB aside, i'm happy i live in this state.

> I know they are going to bring V10 back, but i didn't think it was going
> to be until February or March. Victory did a presentation/tasting at my
> school and that is the only new item they mentioned. I'm quite curious.

Me too. I'll be in the area some time after Christmas.

> Anyway, it sucks to be doing an internship in a state that doesn't allow
> beer over 5%. I can't wait to get back up to Hyde Park/Half Time.

Your in Boregia? Yippee. But I think the limit's 6%.

Which still sucks.
--
dgs

Lew Bryson

"Lauren-n-n-n-n" > wrote in message
> not quite sure what beer they'll be unveiling, but it's wednesday, dec

17th @
> 7pm at the drafting room in exton. i hear they're only distributing it in

PA.
> LCB aside, i'm happy i live in this state.
>
> i'm gonna be there. hope to see some of you, too!
>
> http://www.draftingroom.com/ex_home.html

I'll be at an invites unveiling tomorrow, after which I would be pleased to
pass along what the hell it is I had. Looking forward to it, first time
Victory's made such a big deal over a beer release since Golden Monkey.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Lauren-n-n-n-n

>I'll be at an invites unveiling tomorrow, after which I would be pleased to
>pass along what the hell it is I had. Looking forward to it, first time
>Victory's made such a big deal over a beer release since Golden Monkey.

don't spoil it for me (although a hint would be ok).

Lauren!
(take out the "nojunk" to reply)
beer drinking, sax playing, baseball junkie on a rampage ... beware!

TTucker

"Lauren-n-n-n-n" > wrote in message
> not quite sure what beer they'll be unveiling, but it's wednesday, dec

17th @
> 7pm at the drafting room in exton. i hear they're only distributing it in

PA.
> LCB aside, i'm happy i live in this state.
>
> i'm gonna be there. hope to see some of you, too!
>
> http://www.draftingroom.com/ex_home.html
>

> Lauren!
> (take out the "nojunk" to reply)
> beer drinking, sax playing, baseball junkie on a rampage ... beware!

"...Victory Brewing in Downingtown will unveil a new flavor next week. It's
Hop Wallop..."

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/ent...ck/7473711.htm

Lew Bryson

"Lauren-n-n-n-n" > wrote in message
> >I'll be at an invites unveiling tomorrow, after which I would be pleased

> >pass along what the hell it is I had. Looking forward to it, first time
> >Victory's made such a big deal over a beer release since Golden Monkey.

> don't spoil it for me (although a hint would be ok).

HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast! Yowza!

Get some, baby.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Oh, Guess

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:14:13 GMT, "Lew Bryson"
> wrote:

>"Lauren-n-n-n-n" > wrote in message
>> >I'll be at an invites unveiling tomorrow, after which I would be pleased

>> >pass along what the hell it is I had. Looking forward to it, first time
>> >Victory's made such a big deal over a beer release since Golden Monkey.

>> don't spoil it for me (although a hint would be ok).

>HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast! Yowza!
>
>Get some, baby.

Anywhere else to get it in Philly, Lew? Seeing as how I'll be in the
area before the end of the year...
--
Nobody You Know

Lew Bryson

"Oh, Guess" > wrote in message

pleased

time

Monkey.

> >> don't spoil it for me (although a hint would be ok).

> >HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast!

Yowza!

> >Get some, baby.

> Anywhere else to get it in Philly, Lew? Seeing as how I'll be in the
> area before the end of the year...

Damn... I'm guessing it might actually be gone. Maybe. Ron said they only
made 100 bbls. Definitely at the brewpub, probably be on at both Drafting
Rooms in the burbs, best bets in the city will be Standard Tap and Dawson
Street Pub.

You'll let me know, right?
--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Bill Benzel

Lew Bryson ) wrote:
:
: HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast! Yowza!
:
: Get some, baby.
:

Lew, the gauntlet was cast quite a while back when we got our first sample
of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. The gang at Stone sounds like they're up
to the challenge and the Stone 8th Anniversary brew is going to be a
whopper. Bring it on, dude -- bring it on! I'ze howlin' fer hops!

--
Bill

reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above

Lew Bryson

"Bill Benzel" > wrote in message
> Lew Bryson ) wrote:
> : HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast!

Yowza!
> :
> : Get some, baby.
>
> Lew, the gauntlet was cast quite a while back when we got our first sample
> of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. The gang at Stone sounds like they're up
> to the challenge and the Stone 8th Anniversary brew is going to be a
> whopper. Bring it on, dude -- bring it on! I'ze howlin' fer hops!

Nah, 120 is NOTHING compared to this. 120 vs. Hop Wallop is like a Sumo
wrestler fighting a gladiator with a chainsaw.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Bill Benzel

Lew Bryson ) wrote:
: "Bill Benzel" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Lew Bryson ) wrote:
: > : HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast!
: Yowza!
: > :
: > : Get some, baby.
: >
: > Lew, the gauntlet was cast quite a while back when we got our first sample
: > of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. The gang at Stone sounds like they're up
: > to the challenge and the Stone 8th Anniversary brew is going to be a
: > whopper. Bring it on, dude -- bring it on! I'ze howlin' fer hops!
:
: Nah, 120 is NOTHING compared to this. 120 vs. Hop Wallop is like a Sumo
: wrestler fighting a gladiator with a chainsaw.
:

So, Lew, what'll it take to get you to ship a bottle or two to SoCal? I'm
going under the assumption that none of this is going to be shipped to Hi
Times in Costa Mesa though, if it's bottled, it may just show up.

--
Bill

reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above
Lew Bryson

"Bill Benzel" > wrote in message
> Lew Bryson ) wrote:
> : Nah, 120 is NOTHING compared to this. 120 vs. Hop Wallop is like a Sumo
> : wrestler fighting a gladiator with a chainsaw.
>
> So, Lew, what'll it take to get you to ship a bottle or two to SoCal? I'm
> going under the assumption that none of this is going to be shipped to Hi
> Times in Costa Mesa though, if it's bottled, it may just show up.

Don't even ask. I could go broke shipping this stuff around the country to
you bunch of lupulin freaks. I have ONE bottle, and haven't even seen any
out there yet. It's gonna disappear, just like THAT.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Lauren-n-n-n-n

being the malt queen that i am, i only had a flight of the hop wallop. sheesh,
i thought my tastebuds were going to melt off, that stuff's STRONG! great
nose, tho. my friend had 3 pints and was walking with a lean to the left.
gonna head over to victory on tuesday and see if they have it on tap there and
if there's any bottles for sale (gotta love free pint glass night!). living in
the western burbs of philly has it's perks.

Lauren!
(take out the "nojunk" to reply)
beer drinking, sax playing, baseball junkie on a rampage ... beware!
Oh, Guess

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 06:55:27 GMT, "Lew Bryson"
> wrote:

>"Oh, Guess" > wrote in message

>pleased

>time

>Monkey.

>> >HoooooWHEE! 8.5%, hops out de ass. West Coast, the gauntlet is cast!

>Yowza!
>> >
>> >Get some, baby.

>> Anywhere else to get it in Philly, Lew? Seeing as how I'll be in the
>> area before the end of the year...

>Damn... I'm guessing it might actually be gone. Maybe. Ron said they only
>made 100 bbls. Definitely at the brewpub, probably be on at both Drafting
>Rooms in the burbs, best bets in the city will be Standard Tap and Dawson
>Street Pub.
>
>You'll let me know, right?

Sure - you still have my e-mail, so send me a note, and I'll reply,
unless this Hotmail address is viable and not just a throwaway for
the spamming vermin.
--
Nobody You Know