Robert Casey

Default 4x (XXXX) Austrailian beer commercial from April 86 mp3 on web

http://home.earthlink.net/~n2erg/radios/

I have some air checks I recorded on a vacation I took to
Australia in April 1986. I'm digitizing and scoping them to
mp3s and hope to upload to this web page as time goes on.
First one (not there yet) will be stations from Cains, 4AM and 4CA.