pintshop.com

Default Holiday Gift Ideas?

I found a site that has some pretty unique holiday gift ideas. If you
get a chance check it out.

http://www.pintshop.com/fattire
Lew Bryson

Default Holiday Spam Ideas?

"spamshop.com" > wrote in message
om...
> I found a site that has some pretty unique holiday gift ideas. If you
> get a chance check it out.
>
> http://www.spamshop.com/fatass

Jesus, man, give us a LITTLE bit of credit for smarts! Your e-mail address
and the website domain you "found" are the same, and your e-mail ID is
"sales," you leaping spray of goat excrement! Maybe it would have been more
accurate to say "I foundED a site..."
A tip: if you're going to advertise a good product on USENET, be right up
front about it, preface your subject line with ADV: and don't try to present
yourself as unconnected. Doesn't work.

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.

Todd Alström

How can you find it, when it's your site?

Did you forget that you had the site, found it and have yet to realize that
it's yours?

Just curious ...

--
Todd Alström, Founder