Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer,ba.broadcast

Default The Time For hemp Voting is now

http://capwiz.com/votehemp/mailapp/

A super easy way to contact your local "Representative"

I sent:

Please visit http://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
Please consider cosponsoring HR 1009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of
2007. And Mr. Frank's HR 5843.
This will save billions and free up police
for real crime.
Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer,ba.broadcast

On Jun 27, 7:27*pm, (Tom Malcolm) wrote:
> http://capwiz.com/votehemp/mailapp/
>
> A super easy way to contact your local "Representative"
>
> I sent:
>
> Please visithttp://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
> Please consider cosponsoring HR 1009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of
> 2007. And Mr. Frank's HR 5843.
> This will save billions and free up police
> for real crime.

Done!
Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer

On Jun 27, 7:27*pm, (Tom Malcolm) wrote:

> This will save billions and free up police
> for real crime.

Such as...uh, rooting organized crime out of marijuana fields in
Mendocino and Humboldt counties? Really, it's gotten so bad that
local folks are seriously reconsidering their previous philosophy of
looking the other way to pot cultivation. There have simply been too
many shootings, too many threats against people, too much pesticide,
too many creeks diverted into makeshift irrigation canals. People up
there are saying ENOUGH already!

Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer,ba.broadcast

On Jun 27, 7:27*pm, (Tom Malcolm) wrote:
> http://capwiz.com/votehemp/mailapp/
>
> A super easy way to contact your local "Representative"
>
> I sent:
>
> Please visithttp://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
> Please consider cosponsoring HR 1009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of
> 2007. And Mr. Frank's HR 5843.
> This will save billions and free up police
> for real crime.

Let's see - we have $5/gallon gasoline, a collapsing dollar, war in
the Middle East, Iran building nukes, and problems on our border with
Mexico. Nice to see that you have your priorities straight... :O|
Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer,ba.broadcast

On Jun 29, 11:13*pm, Stan de SD > wrote:
> On Jun 27, 7:27*pm, (Tom Malcolm) wrote:
>
> >http://capwiz.com/votehemp/mailapp/

> > A super easy way to contact your local "Representative"

> > I sent:

> > Please visithttp://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
> > Please consider cosponsoring HR 1009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of
> > 2007. And Mr. Frank's HR 5843.
> > This will save billions and free up police
> > for real crime.

> Let's see - we have $5/gallon gasoline, a collapsing dollar, war in
> the Middle East, Iran building nukes, and problems on our border with
> Mexico. Nice to see that you have your priorities straight... :O|

t seems few people outside of the county of Mendocino realize that
the
main economy of the county revolves around local residents deriving an
income from pot cultivation. If it ends the economy of the county
will do
a rapid crash and burn. Local prices at all the retail stores will
rise and
so many local pot farmers will sell their homes and move to either
Humbolt
or Sonoma counties where the law as well as local people look the
other way
and even medical pot growers in both of those counties have a much
higher number
allowed to grow as with Mendocino had/has currently 25 plants and a
voted measure
B lowered it to 6 plants. The other two counties allow 99 and 100
plants to be grown
by legal medical pot growers. Mendocino county has For Sale signs all
over the place
even though measure B has been declared by the courts as being
unconstitutional most
of the local growers legal and/or otherwise are selling and moving to
the two counties so
as to have things function in an economy they can live with. I'm sure
many will argue on
all this so go for it until you are worn out on the pros and cons of
it all.

I say California should legalize it, grow it as a cash crop like
grapes to wine are grown
for commercial and medical use, tax it and the state makes its budget
balanced ++++
and the criminal elements and other complaints you make about growing
it will vanish
because the state will license growers and supervise the way it is
produced.

Posted to alt.drugs.psychedelics,rec.food.drink.beer,ba.broadcast

Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet wrote:
> On Jun 29, 11:13 pm, Stan de SD > wrote:
>
>> On Jun 27, 7:27 pm, (Tom Malcolm) wrote:
>>

>>> http://capwiz.com/votehemp/mailapp/
>>>
>>> A super easy way to contact your local "Representative"
>>>
>>> I sent:
>>>
>>> Please visithttp://www.TheTruthAboutHemp.com
>>> Please consider cosponsoring HR 1009, the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of
>>> 2007. And Mr. Frank's HR 5843.
>>> This will save billions and free up police
>>> for real crime.
>>>

>> Let's see - we have $5/gallon gasoline, a collapsing dollar, war in
>> the Middle East, Iran building nukes, and problems on our border with
>> Mexico. Nice to see that you have your priorities straight... :O|
>>

> t seems few people outside of the county of Mendocino realize that
> the
> main economy of the county revolves around local residents deriving an
> income from pot cultivation. If it ends the economy of the county
> will do
> a rapid crash and burn. Local prices at all the retail stores will
> rise and
> so many local pot farmers will sell their homes and move to either
> Humbolt
> or Sonoma counties where the law as well as local people look the
> other way
> and even medical pot growers in both of those counties have a much
> higher number
> allowed to grow as with Mendocino had/has currently 25 plants and a
> voted measure
> B lowered it to 6 plants. The other two counties allow 99 and 100
> plants to be grown
> by legal medical pot growers. Mendocino county has For Sale signs all
> over the place
> even though measure B has been declared by the courts as being
> unconstitutional most
> of the local growers legal and/or otherwise are selling and moving to
> the two counties so
> as to have things function in an economy they can live with. I'm sure
> many will argue on
> all this so go for it until you are worn out on the pros and cons of
> it all.
>
> I say California should legalize it, grow it as a cash crop like
> grapes to wine are grown
> for commercial and medical use, tax it and the state makes its budget
> balanced ++++
> and the criminal elements and other complaints you make about growing
> it will vanish
> because the state will license growers and supervise the way it is
> produced.

I agree 100% but until the Federal Government can be persuaded to a
non-interventionist stance the state data on taxes and so forth would just
be used to oppress the people producing the income via cannabis.

later
bliss -- C O C O A Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - a retired nurse in San Francisco

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.

Hemp ! [email protected] General Cooking 4 15-05-2009 02:42 AM
OT Voting Dimitri General Cooking 197 15-11-2008 05:46 PM
Hemp Tea Towels Goomba[_2_] General Cooking 20 11-11-2008 09:32 PM
It's 2007 R.F.C Voting Season. YAY!!!! Andy General Cooking 2 02-01-2007 02:58 AM