Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

Default Michael Jackson passes away

I found this link on Beer Advocate:

http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com/

:^(

My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

Bill Becker wrote:
> I found this link on Beer Advocate:
>
> http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com/
>
> :^(
>
> My sincerest condolences go out to his family and friends.

Truly sad. This man changed my life for the better.
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer,alt.beer

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, jjfjksdf unabashedly declaimed:

}Bill Becker wrote:
}> I found this link on Beer Advocate:
}>
}> http://www.brookstonbeerbulletin.com/
}>
}> :^(
}>
}
}Truly sad. This man changed my life for the better.
}

Just heard the sad news.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...ome-obituaries

My friends and I will be hoisting a pint of pub brew in his
memory tonight, at the local town celebration. And of course
joining in the September 30th tribute.

RIP Michael, and let's hope that in heaven there IS beer.

--
Dr H

*--> Michael Jackson <--* Uri General Cooking 32 27-06-2009 09:06 PM
Michael Jackson brooklyn1 General Cooking 1 26-06-2009 12:28 AM
Michael Jackson Trudy General Cooking 3 19-06-2005 09:00 PM
MICHAEL JACKSON Hoxhall Here General Cooking 0 16-06-2005 02:55 PM
Michael Jackson's nose Nancree General Cooking 9 29-11-2003 06:46 PM