Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Built-In Grill Dealers in Toronto Area

Hi,

Can anyone recommend to me some natural gas BBQ grill dealers in the
Toronto area (preferably north of the city -- Richmond Hill, Markham,
etc.) that actually carry different built-in grills in stock and have
them on display and not just can order them in?

Most places I seem to visit have mostly (or all) portable grills and
say that they can order in the built-in's. I usually like to have
hands-on and see and touch before I buy. I have had very little luck
using internet searches to find those that carry them.

I know of Sobies but don't have many chances to make it into that neck
of the woods.

Any suggestions?

Alan

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hi,

If you are looking for a gas grill, you may want to check the stores
that sell gas fireplaces. They usually carry high end grills that
normal hardware/department store don't carry. If you know the brand
you are looking for, you can check their website and use the Dealer
Locator feature most good ones have.

You could try the yellow pages too for stores that sell gas appliances.

MarcL

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend to me some natural gas BBQ grill dealers in the
> Toronto area (preferably north of the city -- Richmond Hill, Markham,
> etc.) that actually carry different built-in grills in stock and have
> them on display and not just can order them in?
>
> Most places I seem to visit have mostly (or all) portable grills and
> say that they can order in the built-in's. I usually like to have
> hands-on and see and touch before I buy. I have had very little luck
> using internet searches to find those that carry them.
>
> I know of Sobies but don't have many chances to make it into that neck
> of the woods.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Alan

Sobies is worth a visit, they've got lots on display. I bought my WSM
there and there are dozens of grills as well as a wide variety of
accessories and supplies.
I don't know if these folks have what you're looking for but I want to
visit The Grill Guys in Newmarket. They sell BGEs.
http://www.biggreenegg.ca/

Cam

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Built-In Grill Dealers in Toronto Area http://www.komodokamado.com/

this dealer is not in the Toronto area, but I think you might benefit from
looking at the product line that he offers.
it is at http://www.komodokamado.com/

Dennis Linkletter is the owner of the company. if you are considering a
ceramic type cooker, this may be the way to go for you. I do not have one
of this type, I plan on purchasing one, once I get this next years budget in
line with income.

just so you know.

I have a rip-off ceramic cooker from a company based in Ensenada, Mexico.
they used to be in Sacramento, ca, but moved to Mexico after fleeing
creditors.
look around and you can find a fraud group that details this company and
their poor customer service and overall treatment of their so called
customers. real scum.

ups.com...