Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Update on my problems with Kamado Corp.

Hello Steve,

> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:14:30 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:22:21 GMT, Hal Burton > wrote:
>>
>>> Note, I'm not saying that this person's constitutional rights were
>>> in fact infringed, I'm just saying that you're FOS.
>>>

>> Why would a grown man use the coy acronym "FOS"?
>>

> Rules for Making Oneself a Disagreeable Companion

LMAO.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:44:49 GMT, Hal Burton > wrote:

>Hello Steve,

>>> Why would a grown man use the coy acronym "FOS"?
>>>

>> Rules for Making Oneself a Disagreeable Companion

>LMAO.

At someone who lacks the intelligence and imagination to say something
original? Who, just like a spammer, seems to think spouting the same
thing over and over makes it more interesting, beneficial, or
worthwhile? You are easily entertained, Chuckles.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hello Kevin,

> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:44:49 GMT, Hal Burton > wrote:

>>> Rules for Making Oneself a Disagreeable Companion
>>>

>> LMAO.
>>

> At someone who lacks the intelligence and imagination to say something
> original? Who, just like a spammer, seems to think spouting the same
> thing over and over makes it more interesting, beneficial, or
> worthwhile? You are easily entertained, Chuckles.

SMB.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hal Burton said

> Hello Kevin,
>
>> On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:44:49 GMT, Hal Burton >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Steve,

>>> LMAO.
>>>

>> At someone who lacks the intelligence and imagination to say
>> something original? Who, just like a spammer, seems to think
>> spouting the same thing over and over makes it more interesting,
>> beneficial, or worthwhile? You are easily entertained, Chuckles.

> SMB.

Server Message Block (protocol) ?

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer...ct&Acronym=smb

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hello Heavy_Smoker,

> Hal Burton said
>
>> Hello Kevin,

>>> At someone who lacks the intelligence and imagination to say
>>> something original? Who, just like a spammer, seems to think
>>> spouting the same thing over and over makes it more interesting,
>>> beneficial, or worthwhile? You are easily entertained, Chuckles.
>>>

>> SMB.
>>

> Server Message Block (protocol) ?

He asked for an original, so I obliged. The acronym stands for a phrase that
follows the pattern: [verb] [possessive adj.] [plural noun]

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 19 Apr 2006 01:51:01 GMT, "Heavy_Smoker"
> wrote:

>Hal Burton said
>
>> Hello Kevin,

>>> At someone who lacks the intelligence and imagination to say
>>> something original? Who, just like a spammer, seems to think
>>> spouting the same thing over and over makes it more interesting,
>>> beneficial, or worthwhile? You are easily entertained, Chuckles.

>> SMB.

>Server Message Block (protocol) ?
>
>http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-quer...ct&Acronym=smb

You're asking this of some AOL refugee who uses "LMAO"?

He'll probably respond better to "A/S/L?"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default [OT] Update on my problems with Kamado Corp.

Hal Burton said

> Hello Heavy_Smoker,
>
>> Hal Burton said
>>
>>> Hello Kevin,

>>> SMB.
>>>

>> Server Message Block (protocol) ?

> He asked for an original, so I obliged. The acronym stands for a
> phrase that follows the pattern: [verb] [possessive adj.] [plural
> noun]

Smoke My Brisket? ;-)

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kevin S. Wilson said

> He'll probably respond better to "A/S/L?"

Damn, I had to look that one up too.
This internet thing is complicated. ;-)

--
Better living through smoking.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hello Heavy_Smoker,

>>> Server Message Block (protocol) ?
>>>

>> He asked for an original, so I obliged. The acronym stands for a
>> phrase that follows the pattern: [verb] [possessive adj.] [plural
>> noun]
>>

> Smoke My Brisket? ;-)

Leave it to a "heavy smoker" to bring us back on topic. The fire grate on
my Kamado has eroded to the point that it no longer stays in place. I'm using
a steel wok in its place, which seems to work fine.