Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Way OT I Know - Is That OK?

Howdy Folks,

I know that I haven't posted here in quite a spell
but I have something to add. I know that I may get crucified for it in
this group but I'll just have to take my chances. I saw this video at
Google videos and it just happened to have all the topics covered that was
ever written in this hare newsgroup. Let see now; theirs purdy girlz,
moonshine, trailers, hunt'un, fish'un, food, more food, Barbie Q, CB's,
drink'un an old carz. The video is called Dueling Banjos and is at Google
video.

Here's the url: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85173349496686

Have a good'un,

Jeb

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 22-Mar-2006, "Jebediah Kornworthy" > wrote:

> Howdy Folks,>
>
> I know that I haven't posted here in quite a spell
>
> but I have something to add. I know that I may get crucified for it in
> this group but I'll just have to take my chances. I saw this video at
> Google videos and it just happened to have all the topics covered that was
>
> ever written in this hare newsgroup. Let see now; theirs purdy girlz,
> moonshine, trailers, hunt'un, fish'un, food, more food, Barbie Q, CB's,
> drink'un an old carz. The video is called Dueling Banjos and is at Google
>
> video.>
>

> Here's the url:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85173349496686
>
> Have a good'un,
>
> Jeb

Way cool dude. But, I think it describes ABF more accurately. AFB is pretty
well oriented to authentic barbecue, whereas, ABF is radical across the
board,
foodwise.
--
Brick (Paddling ever slower)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Brick" > wrote in message
.. .

> On 22-Mar-2006, "Jebediah Kornworthy" > wrote:
>
>> Howdy Folks,>
>>
>> I know that I haven't posted here in quite a
>> spell
>>
>> but I have something to add. I know that I may get crucified for it in
>> this group but I'll just have to take my chances. I saw this video at
>> Google videos and it just happened to have all the topics covered that
>> was
>>
>> ever written in this hare newsgroup. Let see now; theirs purdy girlz,
>> moonshine, trailers, hunt'un, fish'un, food, more food, Barbie Q, CB's,
>> drink'un an old carz. The video is called Dueling Banjos and is at
>> Google
>>
>> video.>
>>

>> Here's the url:
>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85173349496686
>>
>> Have a good'un,
>>
>> Jeb

> Way cool dude. But, I think it describes ABF more accurately. AFB is
> pretty
> well oriented to authentic barbecue, whereas, ABF is radical across the
> board,
> foodwise.
> --
> Brick (Paddling ever slower)

Brick,

You're advice is well taken. Next time I will post at ABF. I just
thought that people might get a kick out of this.

Jeb

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

That was cool, and even though it looks like a little poke at our
newsgroup, for the most part, that looks like good times!