Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Best Barbecue On Earth is on our website!

We found a picture of the Best Barbecue On Earth and put a picture of
it on our website,
BarbecueSearchEngine.com, for everyone to see! Built by Joe Wood of
Weimer, Texas...you'll
love this picture. Save a copy and pass it on!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 18-Mar-2006, "Zookeeper" > wrote:
..
> We found a picture of the Best Barbecue On Earth and put a picture of
> it on our website,
> BarbecueSearchEngine.com, for everyone to see! Built by Joe Wood of
> Weimer, Texas...you'll
> love this picture. Save a copy and pass it on!

The picture you allude to is not included here, so I'll never see it. I will

not switch from a newsgroup to a website.

--
Brick (http://www.gpoaccess.gov/)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Zookeeper wrote:
> ....... Built by Joe Wood .....

Shoot, I didn't know you could build barbecue!!! Enough with that messy
cryovac meat; I'm going for two by fours. Do they have to be hardwood?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com