Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Shane

Default faq

could some please point me to the faq's page.
thanks in advance
shane

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg

Shane wrote:

> could some please point me to the faq's page.
> thanks in advance
> shane

Google "bbq faq". First hit.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Shane

"Reg" > wrote in message
t...
> Shane wrote:
>
> > could some please point me to the faq's page.
> > thanks in advance
> > shane

> Google "bbq faq". First hit.
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

found thanks
shane

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg

http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq2/toc.html
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:38 GMT, "Shane" >
wrote:

>could some please point me to the faq's page.

We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
e-mails.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Krueger

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:38 GMT, "Shane" >
> wrote:
>

>>could some please point me to the faq's page.

> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
> e-mails.

<Cross posting removed>

Why the cross posting, Kevin? Looking for some support? Read what you
type and remember that it is archived.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Dan Krueger

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:38 GMT, "Shane" >
> wrote:
>

>>could some please point me to the faq's page.

> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
> e-mails.

Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be
funny, try again.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Spud

> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
> e-mails.

Go away Dickweed..................

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Spud" > wrote:

> > We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
> > watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
> > e-mails.
> >

> Go away Dickweed..................

They're more likely to go away if we don't crosspost.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:38 GMT, "Shane" >
> wrote:
>
> >could some please point me to the faq's page.

> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
> e-mails.

I wonder if there is an Amber alert in Boise and Kevin knows something
we don't?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Otto Bahn

"Dan Krueger" > wrote
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>>>could some please point me to the faq's page.

>> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
>> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
>> e-mails.
>>

> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be funny, try again.

If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
but I think both of you would be insulted by the
offer.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>>> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
>>> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
>>> e-mails.
>>>

>> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be funny, try again.

>If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
>but I think both of you would be insulted by the
>offer.

You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking
Otto Bahn

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be funny, try again.

>>If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
>>but I think both of you would be insulted by the
>>offer.
>>

> You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

Just once. They wore aviator suits and sunglasses, and they
did not attempt to hide their "hidden" holsters.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:44:08 +0000, Chris McGonnell
> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn" wrote:

>>> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be funny, try again.

>>If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
>>but I think both of you would be insulted by the
>>offer.

IFYPFY:

>Q: Dank's still here? Is he still not funny?
>A: As if I don't already know the answer to THAT.

Add to FAQ.

BW
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:48:31 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:23:27 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
> wrote:
>
>>You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

>Holy shit. You've *really* gone downhill now, eh?. I suppose at
>this point you only hang out here to stir up shit anymore.

Good idea. Beats hanging around here to listen to a bunch of
humor-impaired bozos talking about the weather in East Nowhere,
Nebraska.

If you haven't figured it out already, Wertz (and I have no reason to
think that you have), AFB is an irrelevant wasteland of
knitting-circle chit-chat. But you probably think that's a Good Thing
(tm).

>can't imagine anyone actually valuing anything you have to say
>regarding BBQ or food.

And the most humor-impaired of them all chimes in.

>I suppose you've already reached Kookdom Nirvana. I'm happy for
>you. Now I understand what they were saying.

Does your probation officer allow you to look stupid on the Usernet,
Wertz? Or do you have to sneak around to do it?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:33:24 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:18:41 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:48:31 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>>>Holy shit. You've *really* gone downhill now, eh?. I suppose at
>>>this point you only hang out here to stir up shit anymore.

>>Good idea. Beats hanging around here to listen to a bunch of
>>humor-impaired bozos talking about the weather in East Nowhere,
>>Nebraska.
>>
>>If you haven't figured it out already, Wertz (and I have no reason to
>>think that you have), AFB is an irrelevant wasteland of
>>knitting-circle chit-chat.

>That didn't seem to stop you from participating 2-5 years ago.
>Only after the group found out who you really were and called you
>on it seem to bother you. Typical 5-year child attitude. Hmpfff.

Found out who I really am? Other than the hysterical trolling of
racists into believing I was black <snicker> I've never made the
slightest pretense about who I am.

So tell me, Wertz, who am I really?

>>Does your probation officer allow you to look stupid on the Usernet,
>>Wertz? Or do you have to sneak around to do it?

><yawn> What are you, almost 6 now? Ohhh - you're getting to be a
>big boy, aren't ya. Heck, by this time next year you'll be up to
>_here_ [pointing to my ankle].
>
>Anyway - life's too short with time-wasting morons.

Then perhaps you should have your neighbor's six-year-old kid show you
how to use a killfile. If you're still allowed to be around kids, that
is. On second thought, maybe you should ask someone else.

>ObBBQ: Eating some smoked trout from that Whole Foods Megastore in
>Austin. I'll stick to the in-store baked pizza, which is the only
>thing I've found that they do do right.

Fascinating, but you forgot to provide a detailed review of the
weather. Try to keep up, mmmm-kay?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn

"cl" > wrote in message ...

> "Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:38 GMT, "Shane" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >could some please point me to the faq's page.

>> We don't appreciate homophobic slurs in this chat room. I suggest you
>> watch your language, if only because children might be reading these
>> e-mails.

> I wonder if there is an Amber alert in Boise and Kevin knows something
> we don't?

I'm fairly certain Kevin knows something y'all don't.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Steve Calvin

Otto Bahn wrote:
> I'm fairly certain Kevin knows something y'all don't.
>
> --oTTo--

And what would that be, how to rape a pig?

<plonk>

--
Steve

If you can't beat 'em, they're not tied down properly.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn

Default Crossposted Xmas Plonkfest faq

"Steve Calvin" > wrote

>> I'm fairly certain Kevin knows something y'all don't.

> And what would that be, how to cook a pig?

IFYPFY.

> <plonk>

Screwing up a "</plonk>"! PLONKTOOOOOOIEEEEEE!!!!1!1!!

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin > wrote:
> Otto Bahn wrote:
> > I'm fairly certain Kevin knows something y'all don't.

> And what would that be, how to rape a pig?
>
> <plonk>

Steve, if we don't crosspost, these idiots will disappear sooner.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:47:24 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>Otto Bahn wrote:
>> I'm fairly certain Kevin knows something y'all don't.
>>
>> --oTTo--
>>

>And what would that be, how to rape a pig?

Sorry, but your answer is incorrect. That would be something you know
that I don't. But thanks for playing. We have the home game as a
lovely parting gift for you.

><plonk>

Ooooh!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn"
> > wrote:

> >> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be
> >> funny, try again.

> >If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
> >but I think both of you would be insulted by the
> >offer.
> >

> You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

Plonk (again, you just don't get it do you Kevin? I don'twant to see your
comments or anybody that responds to your comments.)

--
Brick(I'm paddling as fast as I can)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick

On 20-Dec-2005, Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn"
> > wrote:

> >> Nice crosspost. What was your intention? If you were trying to be
> >> funny, try again.

> >If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
> >but I think both of you would be insulted by the
> >offer.
> >

> You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

FOAD Asshole? Don't to bother to respond. I won't see it.

--
Brick(I'm paddling as fast as I can)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick

On 20-Dec-2005, Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:18:41 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
> > wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:48:31 -0600, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:

> >>Holy shit. You've *really* gone downhill now, eh?. I suppose at
> >>this point you only hang out here to stir up shit anymore.

> >Good idea. Beats hanging around here to listen to a bunch of
> >humor-impaired bozos talking about the weather in East Nowhere,
> >Nebraska.
> >
> >If you haven't figured it out already, Wertz (and I have no reason to
> >think that you have), AFB is an irrelevant wasteland of
> >knitting-circle chit-chat.

> That didn't seem to stop you from participating 2-5 years ago.
> Only after the group found out who you really were and called you
> on it seem to bother you. Typical 5-year child attitude. Hmpfff.
>
> >Does your probation officer allow you to look stupid on the Usernet,
> >Wertz? Or do you have to sneak around to do it?

> <yawn> What are you, almost 6 now? Ohhh - you're getting to be a
> big boy, aren't ya. Heck, by this time next year you'll be up to
> _here_ [pointing to my ankle].
>
> Anyway - life's too short with time-wasting morons.
>
> ObBBQ: Eating some smoked trout from that Whole Foods Megastore in
> Austin. I'll stick to the in-store baked pizza, which is the only
> thing I've found that they do do right.
>
> -sw

Set your "PLONK" filter accordingly Steve. You've been around long enough
to know that "KEVIN" has nothing to contribute to this newsgroup.

--
Brick(I'm paddling as fast as I can)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:42:36 GMT, "Brick" >
wrote:

>> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >"Dan Krueger" > wrote

>> >If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
>> >but I think both of you would be insulted by the
>> >offer.
>> >

>> You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

>Plonk (again, you just don't get it do you Kevin? I don'twant to see your
>comments or anybody that responds to your comments.)

Yet in 17 minutes' time, you followed-up to my post three times. Three
times. How's that PLONK business working out for you?

PS: How's the weather?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:52:28 GMT, "Brick" >
wrote:

>On 20-Dec-2005, Kevin S. Wilson > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500, "Otto Bahn"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >"Dan Krueger" > wrote

>> >If youse guys needed a referee, I'd be your man,
>> >but I think both of you would be insulted by the
>> >offer.
>> >

>> You ever see a more humor-impaired bunch of bozos than AFB, oTTo?

>FOAD Asshole?

Oh, I see. You have a question. Okay, here's the answer:

Yes, you should.

> Don't to bother to respond. I won't see it.

Uh-huh. Yet you somehow managed to see and respond a third time to my
post.

PS: How's the weather there?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:59:54 GMT, "Brick" >
wrote:

>On 20-Dec-2005, Steve Wertz > wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:18:41 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
>> > wrote:

>> >Good idea. Beats hanging around here to listen to a bunch of
>> >humor-impaired bozos talking about the weather in East Nowhere,
>> >Nebraska.
>> >
>> >If you haven't figured it out already, Wertz (and I have no reason to
>> >think that you have), AFB is an irrelevant wasteland of
>> >knitting-circle chit-chat.

>> That didn't seem to stop you from participating 2-5 years ago.
>> Only after the group found out who you really were and called you
>> on it seem to bother you. Typical 5-year child attitude. Hmpfff.
>>
>> >Does your probation officer allow you to look stupid on the Usernet,
>> >Wertz? Or do you have to sneak around to do it?

>> <yawn> What are you, almost 6 now? Ohhh - you're getting to be a
>> big boy, aren't ya. Heck, by this time next year you'll be up to
>> _here_ [pointing to my ankle].
>>
>> Anyway - life's too short with time-wasting morons.
>>
>> ObBBQ: Eating some smoked trout from that Whole Foods Megastore in
>> Austin. I'll stick to the in-store baked pizza, which is the only
>> thing I've found that they do do right.
>>
>> -sw

>Set your "PLONK" filter accordingly Steve. You've been around long enough
>to know that "KEVIN" has nothing to contribute to this newsgroup.

Well, don't stop there. Tell us all about the weather up around your
place.

PS: If you've plonked me, why did you reply at least twice?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:09:43 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:11:41 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
> wrote:
>
>>Yet in 17 minutes' time, you followed-up to my post three times. Three
>>times.

>Liar. Try going back to counting with your fingers.

Do you also count the number of syllables in my posts, perhaps as a
way of determining how you should play the lottery that day? I would
think you would have better things to do, now that you're an
almost-free man.

>ObFood: I've had chow fun for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today.
>How many meals is that Kevvie? (take your time)

Um . . . you don't really have to bother with the ObFood schtick.
Nobody really cares what you stuffed down your throat after that fifth
of cheap vodka.

PS: Does your probation officer require you to **** in a bottle
before, after, or during your repetitive meals?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Graeme...in London

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:33:24 -0600, Steve Wertz

> Fascinating, but you forgot to provide a detailed review of the
> weather.

It's pretty dreich where I'm sitting.

More faq...

What end of an axe do I use?

Can I really brine in my garage?

Shock. Horror. Lump has risen to a buck a kilo (2.2 lbs) at Wally Land!

Anyone else dealt with Kamado's customer service folks?

Weather Update: Is it heavy drizzle or light rain?

I need a good garlic, paprika, pepper, cumin, herb, EVOO, chipotle rub for a
steak. Anyone got a good recipe?

Can you recommend a remote thermometer with a range of 5 miles?

Any good bbq joints in or around Wenatchee?

Weather Update: Possibly heavy drizzle.

What ya' all cookin' this Thanksgiving?

Anyone else had similar results with these briquettes?

Is this knife really good value at 3 bucks?

Hurry, packer cuts are reduced to 5c a lb this weekend at Hormone Enhanced
Meat World.

How do I fit 2 chimney's worth of charcoal into a single chimney? Any tips?

Hmmm. I'm thinking of buying a WSM. Anyone else use one of these?

<insert your own inane question here>

Graeme (it's now raining)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
just joe

sheesh graeme, sounds like you could use a good fisting..........

joe
petersburg (still giggling) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Denny Wheeler

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 21:15:07 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

Brick:
>>Set your "PLONK" filter accordingly Steve. You've been around long enough
>>to know that "KEVIN" has nothing to contribute to this newsgroup.

>Well, don't stop there. Tell us all about the weather up around your
>place.
>
>PS: If you've plonked me, why did you reply at least twice?

What I see from Brick is a suggestion Steve plonk you. Nothing about
whether or no Brick has.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Denny Wheeler

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:18:58 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
wrote:

>I don't believe he was crossposting so much as he was following up to
>a crossposted message, Net Kop.

Coming from someone who spends a fair number of posts telling people,
"don't top-post," calling someone 'Net Kop' is somewhat ironic,
donchaknow.

--
-denny-
"Do your thoughts call ahead or do they just arrive at your mouth unannounced?"

"It's come as you are, baby."

-over the hedge
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"just joe" > wrote:
> sheesh graeme, sounds like you could use a good fisting..........
>
> joe
> petersburg (still giggling) alaska

LMAO <ouch>