Posted to alt.food.barbecue
kenkozak

Default Your Opinion of the Rival BB200 CrockPit

What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks like
it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
yet.

www.crockpot.com

Holds a 7 pound roast, or two chickens, or 3 racks of ribs. Stoneware
insert and reversible rack. $99 bucks at Amazon.

Lots of recipes in the pdf "users manual."

Ken

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:45:28 GMT, "kenkozak" >
wrote:

>What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks like
>it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
>could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
>yet.
>
>www.crockpot.com
>
>Holds a 7 pound roast, or two chickens, or 3 racks of ribs. Stoneware
>insert and reversible rack. $99 bucks at Amazon.
>
>Lots of recipes in the pdf "users manual."

I have one. It's called a roaster oven.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Abe

>What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks like
>it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
>could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
>yet.

It only has low/high temp settings. That would be a turn off for me.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
TFM®

"Abe" > wrote in message
> >What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks

like
> >it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
> >could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
> >yet.

> It only has low/high temp settings. That would be a turn off for me.

It's *** as ****! That would be a turn off for me.

I'd expect Kevin S. Wilson to use something like that.

For future reference:

Barbecue is made with meat over coals.........*PERIOD*!

BBQ = Meat over Fire

If you ain't got the time, you can't do da kine!

TFM®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop

"kenkozak" > wrote in message
> What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks

like
> it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
> could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
> yet.
>
> www.crockpot.com
>
> Holds a 7 pound roast, or two chickens, or 3 racks of ribs. Stoneware
> insert and reversible rack. $99 bucks at Amazon.

Thanks for the laugh. They're also good to bring to the workplace to heat up
chile on pot-luck day.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:35:15 GMT, "TFM®" > wrote:

>It's *** as ****! That would be a turn off for me.

Ignorant bigotry against homosexuals noted, for perhaps the hundredth
time. When are you going to get back to using the N word? Soon, I'm
sure.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg

kenkozak wrote:
> What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit?

Well, it ain't a pit and it won't do 'Q. I suppose it will work as well as
any other crock pot. Marketing... ya gotta laugh. If the round crock pots
don't sell, make 'em oval-shaped. If the oval-shaped don't sell enough, make
one that sorta looks like a pit. How funny.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:35:15 GMT, "TFM®" > wrote:
>
> >It's *** as ****! That would be a turn off for me.

> Ignorant bigotry against homosexuals noted, for perhaps the hundredth
> time. When are you going to get back to using the N word? Soon, I'm
> sure.

Does just using a particular word make one a bigot?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
cl

Dave Bugg wrote:

> kenkozak wrote:
> > What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit?

> Well, it ain't a pit and it won't do 'Q.

Even if you drench it with liquid smoke and kraft BBQ sauce?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> Even if you drench it with liquid smoke and kraft BBQ sauce?

Shhhhh!! You'll give away our secrets. :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Default User

TFM. wrote:

> It's *** as ****! That would be a turn off for me.
>
> I'd expect Kevin S. Wilson to use something like that.

Oh geez, another ID morph. And I see nothing that keeps me from
plonking you again.

Brian
won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

On 7 Nov 2005 19:52:36 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>TFM. wrote:
>

>> It's *** as ****! That would be a turn off for me.
>>
>> I'd expect Kevin S. Wilson to use something like that.

>Oh geez, another ID morph. And I see nothing that keeps me from
>plonking you again.

Yep. The boy's got a bad habit of morphing to avoid killfiles.
Apparently, he thinks what he has to say is somehow more important
than other people being able to ignore his ignorant, bigoted ravings.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
MonopTN

Dave Bugg wrote:
> cl wrote:
>

>>Even if you drench it with liquid smoke and kraft BBQ sauce?

> Shhhhh!! You'll give away our secrets. :-)

The whole thing sound like a crock to me.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

kenkozak wrote:
> What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks like
> it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities, but
> could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any reviews
> yet.
>
> www.crockpot.com
>
> Holds a 7 pound roast, or two chickens, or 3 racks of ribs. Stoneware
> insert and reversible rack. $99 bucks at Amazon.
>
> Lots of recipes in the pdf "users manual."
>
> Ken

The funny thing about the crockpot is that one of the recipes actually
specify liquid smoke.

It's not a BBQ pit, it's a crockpot with a rack in it.

Rob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Burnt Food Dude

In last months Bull Sheet the newletter of the KCBS they had a revue of it
doing a pork butt. To make a long story short, they seemed to like it.
Probably good for us northerners that can't get outside to smoke / grill out
food.

Hi Gang, a newbie member here.

WWW.BurntFoodDude.US

"kenkozak" > wrote in message
> What do you think of this indoor electric slow cooking BBQ pit? Looks
> like it would be simple, and easy to clean up. No smoking capabilities,
> but could be used to cook potatoes, veggies, etc. Haven't seen any
> reviews yet.
>
> www.crockpot.com
>
> Holds a 7 pound roast, or two chickens, or 3 racks of ribs. Stoneware
> insert and reversible rack. $99 bucks at Amazon.
>
> Lots of recipes in the pdf "users manual."
>
> Ken

Rival Slow Cooker Sheldon General Cooking 53 19-02-2006 03:06 AM
Anyone have a Rival Seal A Meal? [email protected] Cooking Equipment 3 05-01-2005 04:03 PM
Rival VersaWare Crock Pot [email protected] General Cooking 14 15-12-2004 04:05 PM
Rival Crockpots. sandy General Cooking 9 18-08-2004 04:22 AM
Anyone get burned by Rival crockpot John Roden General Cooking 10 07-04-2004 03:45 PM