Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\

Default Recipe: Recipe Hound BBQ Collection

http://www.recipehound.com/Recipes/barbecue.html
--
Regards, Mike (Piedmont)

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Pierre

Mike "Piedmont" wrote:
> http://www.recipehound.com/Recipes/barbecue.html
> --
> Regards, Mike (Piedmont)
>
> http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Mike, you can do much better than that. You're one of the guys who
knows what you're doing. Maybe just a bad choice of sites to share.

Boil the ribs?
A flank steak over hot coals 10-12 minutes on each side? Sure; if I've
got a flat tire that needs patching.
Same thing with the salmon. 10 minutes on each side over hot coals?
No wonder why many people don't like salmon.
Cook the corn in foil until tender? (not "really" terrible, but I do
like it 'crisp', flavorful and hot)

Rather than beat it to death, there are better sites and worthwhile
cookbooks.

Pierre

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg

Mike "Piedmont" wrote:

> Regards, Mike (Piedmont)
>
> http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Mike,

The link in your sig is bad. I think you want:

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBarBQr/newwelcome.msn

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\

Reg wrote:
> Mike "Piedmont" wrote:
>
>> Regards, Mike (Piedmont)
>> http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

> Mike,
>
> The link in your sig is bad. I think you want:
>
> http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBarBQr/newwelcome.msn

Yes indeed, it is incorrect and has been corrected!
Thanks!
--
Regards, Mike (Piedmont)

http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBarBQr/_whatsnew.msn
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg

Mike "Piedmont" wrote:

> Yes indeed, it is incorrect and has been corrected!
> Thanks!

I hope things are going well with your MSN group, Mike. I've
added it to the list of BBQ links I send to friends.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Mike \Piedmont\

Reg wrote:
> Mike "Piedmont" wrote:
>
>> Yes indeed, it is incorrect and has been corrected!
>> Thanks!

> I hope things are going well with your MSN group, Mike. I've
> added it to the list of BBQ links I send to friends.

Reg

Thank you, it is doing ok. When I have time, I'm looking for and adding
more bbq info to it and checking for bad links. The main theme of it is
to have things that can be done homemade, using common, universally
obtainable items. Like recipes that can be made from scratch using
non-commercial items. Homemade cookers too.

But, for those that don't have the time, sites of any commercial cookers
that I can find. But I doubt that I'll ever put links for commercial
sauces, rubs, etc...