Kent

Default Kevin is a real asshole.

Hi to all this great newsgroup.
If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".
On the other hand, this NG has far fewer postings since he and some of the
other prentice assholes have participated.
The flamers were, in some strange way entertaining, while we can ab a bit
boring. Anyway, just my 2CW, and again, this is a great NG.
Kent

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:49:24 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:

>Hi to all this great newsgroup.
>If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
>posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
>almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".
>On the other hand, this NG has far fewer postings since he and some of the
>other prentice assholes have participated.
>The flamers were, in some strange way entertaining, while we can ab a bit
>boring. Anyway, just my 2CW, and again, this is a great NG.
>Kent

Still brining that chicken in your garage in the summer, Kent?

How's that working out for you? No symptoms of early-onset dementia?

Can you hear me? Just nod if you can hear me.

Graeme...in London

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Hi to all this great newsgroup.
> If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
> posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
> almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".
> On the other hand, this NG has far fewer postings since he and some of the
> other prentice assholes have participated.
> The flamers were, in some strange way entertaining, while we can ab a bit
> boring. Anyway, just my 2CW, and again, this is a great NG.
> Kent

Ahhh, praise the lard. It's the newsgroup comedian, Kent. The being that
gives a whole new meaning to the word punctuation.

What's doing, Kent? Manage to scale the asylum wall or have you been granted
home leave for good behaviour?

Glad to see your still with us. I was worried sick that something serious
had happened to you.

Oh, go on, give us all another wee snippet of your bbq knowledge. Please.

Graeme

Edwin Pawlowski

"Kent" > wrote in message

> Hi to all this great newsgroup.
> If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
> posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
> almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".

And now you do by polluting this ng with your crap.

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005 21:49:24 -0700, "Kent" > wrote:
>
> >Hi to all this great newsgroup.
> >If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
> >posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
> >almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".
> >On the other hand, this NG has far fewer postings since he and some of the
> >other prentice assholes have participated.
> >The flamers were, in some strange way entertaining, while we can ab a bit
> >boring. Anyway, just my 2CW, and again, this is a great NG.
> >Kent
> >

> Still brining that chicken in your garage in the summer, Kent?

What, you don't have an air conditioned garage Kevin?

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 4 Oct 2005 08:45:32 +0100, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:

>"Kent" > wrote in message
>> Hi to all this great newsgroup.
>> If you look at the "Kevin Stew" thread above, it's obvious that a lot of
>> posters on this NG view him as the Ultimate Asshole. To some of us, he
>> almost adds new meaning to the word "Asshole".
>> On the other hand, this NG has far fewer postings since he and some of the
>> other prentice assholes have participated.
>> The flamers were, in some strange way entertaining, while we can ab a bit
>> boring. Anyway, just my 2CW, and again, this is a great NG.
>> Kent
>>

>Ahhh, praise the lard. It's the newsgroup comedian, Kent. The being that
>gives a whole new meaning to the word punctuation.
>
>What's doing, Kent? Manage to scale the asylum wall or have you been granted
>home leave for good behaviour?
>
>Glad to see your still with us. I was worried sick that something serious
>had happened to you.
>
>Oh, go on, give us all another wee snippet of your bbq knowledge. Please.

The post you're responding to contains everything he knows about BBQ.

kr_gentner

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Hi to all this great newsgroup.
> Kent

Asshole comes and goes but moron is forever.

Kathy

Jack Sloan

"kr_gentner" > wrote in message

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> > Hi to all this great newsgroup.
> > Kent
> >

> Asshole comes and goes but moron is forever.
>
> Kathy

This ain't my ****in' contest , but I believe you nailed it.
Jack

MonopTN

> This ain't my ****in' contest , but I believe you nailed it.
> Jack

Yup, that was quite a steam of urine.

Steve Calvin

MonopTN wrote:
>>This ain't my ****in' contest , but I believe you nailed it.
>>Jack

> Yup, that was quite a steam of urine.

Jack who? and what was the nail?

I guess my server lost it. :-(

--
Steve

Please leave enough of the post so that folks know what you're talking
about. I'm all in favor of trimming, but....

Steve Calvin > wrote:
> MonopTN wrote:
> >>This ain't my ****in' contest , but I believe you nailed it.

> > Yup, that was quite a steam of urine.

> Jack who? and what was the nail?
>
> I guess my server lost it. :-(

If ya ever ****ed in a campfire, ya'd have more respect for a STEAM of
urine!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families: