arcamedes decenzo III

Default Best Game Day BBQ

For me its gotta be the brisket. ummmmm so tender--- w/the sauce of
your choice. I would stay away from sonnys sauce on the brisket
though. and dreamland has smoke flavour(arcamedes is so international)
Spraberrys of Newnan Ga. is not bad!
oh and Roll Tide ya'll(oh so international)

F.G. Whitfurrows

arcamedes decenzo III wrote:
> For me its gotta be the brisket. ummmmm so tender--- w/the sauce of
> your choice. I would stay away from sonnys sauce on the brisket
> though. and dreamland has smoke flavour(arcamedes is so
> international) Spraberrys of Newnan Ga. is not bad!
> oh and Roll Tide ya'll(oh so international)

Newnan! N-n-n-newnan!

Tide? somebody say Tide?

*Roll* *F#$&in* *Tide*!

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

F.G. Whitfurrows

arcamedes decenzo III wrote:
> For me its gotta be the brisket. ummmmm so tender--- w/the sauce of
> your choice. I would stay away from sonnys sauce on the brisket
> though. and dreamland has smoke flavour(arcamedes is so
> international) Spraberrys of Newnan Ga. is not bad!
> oh and Roll Tide ya'll(oh so international)

Game day Q? Somebody say game day Q?

I've got two 8lb butts. ! and a half of those are on the WSM cookin as I
type this, with hickory for smoke.

The other half a butt I'm gonna use for my first foray into the world of
tamale makin'.
--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

TFM®

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote

> I've got two 8lb butts. ! and a half of those are on the WSM cookin as I
> type this, with hickory for smoke.
>
> The other half a butt I'm gonna use for my first foray into the world of
> tamale makin'.

Awesome, dude! I have always wanted to make tamales. Tell me it's easy
when you're done.

Smokin' a picnic with *ACK* briquettes (Royal Oak, not bad ackshully) and
cherry,
TFM®

arcamedes decenzo III

this fosco must be pushin 275lbs with all he eats!

F.G. Whitfurrows

arcamedes decenzo III wrote:
> this fosco must be pushin 275lbs with all he eats!

Hell, I could push 400 if ya set it in front of me. Pork fat builds
muscles.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Jack Schidt®

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message

> arcamedes decenzo III wrote:
>> For me its gotta be the brisket. ummmmm so tender--- w/the sauce of
>> your choice. I would stay away from sonnys sauce on the brisket
>> though. and dreamland has smoke flavour(arcamedes is so
>> international) Spraberrys of Newnan Ga. is not bad!
>> oh and Roll Tide ya'll(oh so international)

> Game day Q? Somebody say game day Q?
>
> I've got two 8lb butts. ! and a half of those are on the WSM cookin as I
> type this, with hickory for smoke.
>
> The other half a butt I'm gonna use for my first foray into the world of
> tamale makin'.
> --

You wont' be sorry. Tamales are easy, just a lot of work.

Jack

Handy Game World : New iPhone and iTouch Game Apps to Know About balinbase Recipes 0 18-11-2011 07:32 AM
The game is on. :o) Takin & Kanoknuan General Cooking 0 09-01-2011 04:00 PM
Anyone game for . . ... Sky General Cooking 0 29-07-2009 03:02 AM
THE GAME THE HARD General Cooking 0 03-12-2007 12:34 AM
Best game ever crimson blade General Cooking 0 28-05-2005 05:52 AM