Attorney

Default Joel Stroud-NC-SC Licensed Attorney-New Member Introduction

Hello:
I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
information.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw

I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
Sincerely,
Joel Stroud

Edwin Pawlowski

"Attorney" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Hello:
> I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
> includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
> civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
> information.
> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
>
> I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
> style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
> Sincerely,
> Joel Stroud

Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
we are really that naive?

The Naked Whiz

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:01:37 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"Attorney" > wrote in message
roups.com...

>> Hello:
>> I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
>> includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
>> civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
>> information.
>> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
>>
>> I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
>> style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
>> Sincerely,
>> Joel Stroud

>Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
>your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
>we are really that naive?

He's just up the road from me. I could go up to Chapel Hill and slap
him around a little....

Legal Disclaimer: I am not serious about going to Chapel Hill,
slapping him or anyone else in Chapel Hill or any other municipality
in NC or SC. Further I am not serious about slapping him around
little, somewhat, or even a lot. This entire post is humor and should
not be contrued by any party, particularly the party of the first part
as an actual expression of intent to do violence, real or perceived.

TNW
Matthew L. Martin

The Naked Whiz wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:01:37 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Attorney" > wrote in message
groups.com...

>>> Hello:
>>> I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
>>>includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
>>>civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
>>>information.
>>> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
>>>
>>> I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
>>>style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Joel Stroud

>>Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
>>your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
>>we are really that naive?
>>

> He's just up the road from me. I could go up to Chapel Hill and slap
> him around a little....
>
> Legal Disclaimer: I am not serious about going to Chapel Hill,
> slapping him or anyone else in Chapel Hill or any other municipality
> in NC or SC. Further I am not serious about slapping him around
> little, somewhat, or even a lot. This entire post is humor and should
> not be contrued by any party, particularly the party of the first part
> as an actual expression of intent to do violence, real or perceived.

ROTFLMAOPMGO!!!!

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Kent

In California, if we could, that 95% subhumanoid fraction of attorneys are
either castrated, or set adrift on a barge in the middle of the pacific.
Kent

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Attorney" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Hello:
>> I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
>> includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
>> civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
>> information.
>> http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
>>
>> I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
>> style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
>> Sincerely,
>> Joel Stroud

> Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
> your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you
> think we are really that naive?

Duwop

"Kent" > scribbled on his monitor and it look like

> In California, if we could, that 95% subhumanoid fraction of attorneys

are
> either castrated, or set adrift on a barge in the middle of the pacific.
> Kent

This is your mind on drugs on usenet. Show this to your children as a
warning.

cl

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

> "Attorney" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Hello:
> > I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
> > includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
> > civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
> > information.
> > http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
> >
> > I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
> > style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
> > Sincerely,
> > Joel Stroud

> Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
> your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
> we are really that naive?

You have to be wrong, they have strong ethics and would do such a thing.
cl

Duwop wrote:

> "Kent" > scribbled on his monitor and it look like
>
> > In California, if we could, that 95% subhumanoid fraction of attorneys

> are
> > either castrated, or set adrift on a barge in the middle of the pacific.
> > Kent

> This is your mind on drugs on usenet. Show this to your children as a
> warning.

That wasn't an atack on your wide you know.
Chef Juke

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 13:04:39 GMT, cl > wrote:

>Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>>
>> "Attorney" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> >
>> > Hello:
>> > I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice
>> > includes housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and
>> > civil litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction
>> > information.
>> > http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw
>> >
>> > I enjoy NC Lexington barbecue the most but never turn down any
>> > style. I look forward to being a member of the group.
>> > Sincerely,
>> > Joel Stroud

>> Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
>> your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
>> we are really that naive?

>You have to be wrong, they have strong ethics and would do such a thing.

No, of course they wouldn't.

That would explain why Joel has posted a similar message to
ALT.HOME.REPAIR and ALT.INTERNET.SEARCH.ENGINES and SCM-ALL and......

He is really interested in all of those areas and is looking forward
to being a member of those groups.

Of course, it could also be someone spoofing Mr. Stroud's
address....just to get him flak from us folks.

Or not.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com
Matthew L. Martin

Duwop wrote:
> "Kent" > scribbled on his monitor and it look like
>

>>In California, if we could, that 95% subhumanoid fraction of attorneys

> are
>
>>either castrated, or set adrift on a barge in the middle of the pacific.
>>Kent

> This is your mind on drugs on usenet. Show this to your children as a
> warning.

WOW!! Proof positive that brain death is not always fatal.

--
Matthew

"All you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right kind of
people" -- Alexander Bullock ("My Man Godfrey" 1936)
Denny Wheeler

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:33:11 GMT, EZ
> wrote:

>And, I'm hoping that
>someday realizes he posted his real email address without any
>spam-busting characters in it, so the ng spiders will be sure to
>unload lots and lots of UCE/UBE on him!

Assuming it really was the owner of that email address who posted the
drivel.

--
-denny-

"I don't like it when a whole state starts
acting like a marital aid."
"John R. Campbell" in a Usenet post.
Edwin Pawlowski

"Denny Wheeler" > wrote in message

> Assuming it really was the owner of that email address who posted the
> drivel.

He was. He mentioned it in another group he spammed.

William R. Abbey

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:38:49 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>The Naked Whiz wrote:
>> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:01:37 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Attorney" > wrote in message
egroups.com...

>>>Wow, a lawyer trying to get free advertising on newsgroups. Do you think
>>>your gratuitous comment about bbq is going to get you a pass? Do you think
>>>we are really that naive?
>>>

>> He's just up the road from me. I could go up to Chapel Hill and slap
>> him around a little....
>>
>> Legal Disclaimer: I am not serious about going to Chapel Hill,
>> slapping him or anyone else in Chapel Hill or any other municipality
>> in NC or SC. Further I am not serious about slapping him around
>> little, somewhat, or even a lot. This entire post is humor and should
>> not be contrued by any party, particularly the party of the first part
>> as an actual expression of intent to do violence, real or perceived.
>>

>ROTFLMAOPMGO!!!!
>
>Matthew

Hum,
It's a good thing that he is not practicing Criminal Law. :}

Bill
Duwop

"CS" > wrote in message
> Learn to read email headers
>

> "EZ" > wrote in message
> > Oh, I don't know why we should castrate

> > It would seem to me that would be overkill, now, wouldn't it? And, I'm
> > hoping that

Another day, another spider