HOSS MAN

Default Big Jim??

Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace

Big Jim

"HOSS MAN" > wrote in message
> Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace

Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to heal
up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can start
walking around again.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

"Big Jim" > wrote:
> "HOSS MAN" > wrote in message
>
> > Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace
> >

> Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to
> heal up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can
> start walking around again.

Yeah. The road to recovery ain't the yellow brick road, that's fer sure!
Keep up yer positive attitude, ol' buddy. We're all pullin' for ya.

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Matthew L. Martin

Big Jim wrote:
> "HOSS MAN" > wrote in message
>
>>Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace
>>

> Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to heal
> up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can start
> walking around again.

Glad to hear that you are doing well. My horse trainer lost a leg a
couple of years ago, so I have a slight idea about what you are going
through. You keep on keeping on, hear?

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
bk

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "HOSS MAN" > wrote in message
>> Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace
>>

> Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to heal
> up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can start
> walking around again.
> --
> James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

So glad to hear it Jim. Keep the positive attitude through recovery.Hope
everything is falling in place.
Barry in Miami

Big Jim

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
> Big Jim wrote:
>> "HOSS MAN" > wrote in message
>>
>>>Anyone hear any news on how he's been doing lately ?? .Horace
>>>

>> Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to
>> heal up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can
>> start walking around again.

> Glad to hear that you are doing well. My horse trainer lost a leg a couple
> of years ago, so I have a slight idea about what you are going through.
> You keep on keeping on, hear?
>
> Matthew
>
> --
> Thermodynamics and/or Golf for dummies: There is a game
> You can't win
> You can't break even
> You can't get out of the game

What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
leg to stand on <G>
But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
even again"
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Matthew L. Martin

Big Jim wrote:
> "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
>
>>Big Jim wrote:

>>>Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to
>>>heal up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can
>>>start walking around again.

>>Glad to hear that you are doing well. My horse trainer lost a leg a couple
>>of years ago, so I have a slight idea about what you are going through.
>>You keep on keeping on, hear?
>>
>>Matthew
>>
>>--
>>Thermodynamics and/or Golf for dummies: There is a game
>> You can't win
>> You can't break even
>> You can't get out of the game

> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
> leg to stand on <G>
> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
> even again"

That's the attitude that will get you through this. Maybe you should add
"legless but smiling" to your .sig:-)

Matthew

--
"... Mr. (Gregory) LaCava, a producer-director who could be called a
genius except for the fact that Orson Welles has debased the term ...",
Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:39:34 GMT, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
>> Big Jim wrote:

>>> Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to
>>> heal up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can
>>> start walking around again.

>> Glad to hear that you are doing well. My horse trainer lost a leg a couple
>> of years ago, so I have a slight idea about what you are going through.
>> You keep on keeping on, hear?
>>
>> Matthew
>>
>> --
>> Thermodynamics and/or Golf for dummies: There is a game
>> You can't win
>> You can't break even
>> You can't get out of the game

>What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
>leg to stand on <G>
> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
>even again"

It sounds as if she thought that you were a little ODD before . . . .
Don't fly on any more airplanes, Jim - you'll drive the Security guys
off screaming into the night.

Harry
TFM®

"Big Jim" > wrote

> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
> leg to stand on <G>
> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
> even again"

You ever watch "King of the Hill" ? Hank's Diddy, Cotton. You can be like
him.

Hotdamn Jim, you know I'm just messin' with ya. I'm glad to hear you're
doing alright.

One -O- these days me and Ed are gonna come up there and terrorize you for a
weekend. Think you can handle it?

TFM®

P.S. Ed is now on DSL and I talked him through gettin onto the newsgroups.
He's prolly readin' this so watch what you say.

"Big Jim" > wrote:

> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
> leg to stand on <G>
> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
> even again"

And ya haven't lost yer sense of humor! I luvs ya, man!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

bbq

Big Jim wrote:
> "Matthew L. Martin" > wrote in message
>
>>Big Jim wrote:

>>>Just fine I reckon, Waiting for the swelling to go down and for it to
>>>heal up a bit more and then they will make me a temporary leg and I can
>>>start walking around again.

>>Glad to hear that you are doing well. My horse trainer lost a leg a couple
>>of years ago, so I have a slight idea about what you are going through.
>>You keep on keeping on, hear?
>>
>>Matthew
>>
>>--
>>Thermodynamics and/or Golf for dummies: There is a game
>> You can't win
>> You can't break even
>> You can't get out of the game

> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
> leg to stand on <G>
> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
> even again"

Big Jim,

You ain't lost your humor. You will do well. A good attitude and you
will just fine.

BBQ

"TFM®" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Big Jim" > wrote
>
>> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got a
>> leg to stand on <G>
>> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
>> even again"

> You ever watch "King of the Hill" ? Hank's Diddy, Cotton. You can be
> like
> him.
>

> Hotdamn Jim, you know I'm just messin' with ya. I'm glad to hear you're
> doing alright.
>
> One -O- these days me and Ed are gonna come up there and terrorize you for
> weekend. Think you can handle it?
>

> TFM®
>
> P.S. Ed is now on DSL and I talked him through gettin onto the newsgroups.
> He's prolly readin' this so watch what you say.

Yes Sir, Glad yer feelin ok Big Jim, Will give ya a holler this weekend.
Reckin it's time me and Fats figure out when to go see ya'll and make up
some Q, been a while since we did a cooin.
Ed Clay

> wrote in message
news

> "TFM®" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Big Jim" > wrote
>>
>>> What makes this tough for me is I already had one gone. Now I ain't got
>>> leg to stand on <G>
>>> But like my wife told the folks on the Smokering list, "at least he is
>>> even again"

>> You ever watch "King of the Hill" ? Hank's Diddy, Cotton. You can be
>> like
>> him.
>>

>> Hotdamn Jim, you know I'm just messin' with ya. I'm glad to hear you're
>> doing alright.
>>
>> One -O- these days me and Ed are gonna come up there and terrorize you
>> for a
>> weekend. Think you can handle it?
>>

>> TFM®
>>
>> P.S. Ed is now on DSL and I talked him through gettin onto the
>> newsgroups.
>> He's prolly readin' this so watch what you say.
>>

> Yes Sir, Glad yer feelin ok Big Jim, Will give ya a holler this weekend.
> Reckin it's time me and Fats figure out when to go see ya'll and make up
> some Q, been a while since we did a cooin.
> Ed Clay

Reckon that was suppose to say COOKIN
Ed

Edwin Pawlowski

> wrote in message
>> Yes Sir, Glad yer feelin ok Big Jim, Will give ya a holler this weekend.
>> Reckin it's time me and Fats figure out when to go see ya'll and make up
>> some Q, been a while since we did a cooin.
>> Ed Clay

> Reckon that was suppose to say COOKIN
> Ed

I sure hope so. The visual of Big Jim and TFM cooin is mind boggling.

> > wrote in message
> [ . . . ]
> > Yes Sir, Glad yer feelin ok Big Jim, Will give ya a holler this
> > weekend. Reckin it's time me and Fats figure out when to go see ya'll
> > and make up some Q, been a while since we did a cooin.
> > Ed Clay

> Reckon that was suppose to say COOKIN

Damn. That's a relief. I got a chill visualizin' the 3 o' ya billin' &
cooin'!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

TFM®

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> > wrote in message
> >> Yes Sir, Glad yer feelin ok Big Jim, Will give ya a holler this

weekend.
> >> Reckin it's time me and Fats figure out when to go see ya'll and make

up
> >> some Q, been a while since we did a cooin.
> >> Ed Clay

> > Reckon that was suppose to say COOKIN
> > Ed

> I sure hope so. The visual of Big Jim and TFM cooin is mind boggling.

Indeed!

TFM®