MonopTN

Default TFM Video Productions

Several years ago, when The Fat Man lived in Robertson County, TN, he hosted
a website. That website was one of the funniest I have ever seen. TFM has
moved to Florida, and the website is long gone. But fortunately, I saved a
video, and am pleased to post it here, with TFM's permission. TFM, I'm sure
there's a story behind this one.

http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/lookman.mpeg

"MonopTN" change ten to net> wrote:
> Several years ago, when The Fat Man lived in Robertson County, TN, he
> hosted a website. That website was one of the funniest I have ever seen.
> TFM has moved to Florida, and the website is long gone. But fortunately,
> I saved a video, and am pleased to post it here, with TFM's permission.
> TFM, I'm sure there's a story behind this one.
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/lookman.mpeg

Yo MonopTN,

Thanks fer savin' that, fer gettin' TFM's OK to post it and fer postin' it!
Thanks ta TFM fer sayin' OK. He don't look ner talk any bettah taday!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

kilikini

> wrote in message
> "MonopTN" change ten to net> wrote:
> > Several years ago, when The Fat Man lived in Robertson County, TN, he
> > hosted a website. That website was one of the funniest I have ever

seen.
> > TFM has moved to Florida, and the website is long gone. But

fortunately,
> > I saved a video, and am pleased to post it here, with TFM's permission.
> > TFM, I'm sure there's a story behind this one.
> >
> > http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/lookman.mpeg

> Yo MonopTN,
>
> Thanks fer savin' that, fer gettin' TFM's OK to post it and fer postin'

it!
> Thanks ta TFM fer sayin' OK. He don't look ner talk any bettah taday!

Oh my God, it's Richard the Pleasant View, TN town drunk! Met him in person
and he's just like that. God, that's too funny.

kili

TFM®

"MonopTN" > wrote in message
> Several years ago, when The Fat Man lived in Robertson County, TN, he

hosted
> a website. That website was one of the funniest I have ever seen. TFM

has
> moved to Florida, and the website is long gone. But fortunately, I saved

> video, and am pleased to post it here, with TFM's permission. TFM, I'm

sure
> there's a story behind this one.

The story is, as my lovely wife said, he's the town drunk.

He likes to show up at your door and drink all your beer. When the beer's
gone, so is he. But he'll stand there and shake your hand for a good twenty
minutes all the while proclaiming how much he appreciates it. LOL

The locals call him Look Man.

Look man, I'm serious,
TFM®

MonopTN

> The story is, as my lovely wife said, he's the town drunk.
>
> He likes to show up at your door and drink all your beer. When the beer's
> gone, so is he. But he'll stand there and shake your hand for a good
> twenty
> minutes all the while proclaiming how much he appreciates it. LOL
>
> The locals call him Look Man.
>

> Look man, I'm serious,
> TFM®

That's good to know...I always wondered it that was in fact, The Fat Man!

kilikini

"MonopTN" > wrote in message

> > The story is, as my lovely wife said, he's the town drunk.
> >
> > He likes to show up at your door and drink all your beer. When the

beer's
> > gone, so is he. But he'll stand there and shake your hand for a good
> > twenty
> > minutes all the while proclaiming how much he appreciates it. LOL
> >
> > The locals call him Look Man.
> >

> > Look man, I'm serious,
> > TFM®
> >

> That's good to know...I always wondered it that was in fact, The Fat Man!

Yikes! I wouldn't have married *that*!

kili

LT

> The story is, as my lovely wife said, he's the town drunk.
>
> He likes to show up at your door and drink all your beer. When the beer's
> gone, so is he. But he'll stand there and shake your hand for a good

twenty
> minutes all the while proclaiming how much he appreciates it. LOL
>
> The locals call him Look Man.
>

> Look man, I'm serious,
> TFM®

Now that got me laughing.... No offense to the fine folks from the Volunteer
state, but during my 5 year stint there, I came across quite a few guys that
must have been this guy's twin, or at least kin...

Larry T

MonopTN

> Now that got me laughing.... No offense to the fine folks from the
> Volunteer
> state, but during my 5 year stint there, I came across quite a few guys
> that
> must have been this guy's twin, or at least kin...
>
> Larry T

Larry,

You must have lived in East Tennessee if folks like that were seen
regularly!

F.G. Whitfurrows

MonopTN wrote:
>> The story is, as my lovely wife said, he's the town drunk.
>>
>> He likes to show up at your door and drink all your beer. When the
>> beer's gone, so is he. But he'll stand there and shake your hand
>> for a good twenty
>> minutes all the while proclaiming how much he appreciates it. LOL
>>
>> The locals call him Look Man.
>>

>> Look man, I'm serious,
>> TFM®
>>

> That's good to know...I always wondered it that was in fact, The Fat
> Man!

Nah, The Fat Man's holdin' the camera nad shakin his hand and sayin' all the
shit he wants that dude to repeat.

Hell, thats funny.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

F.G. Whitfurrows

MonopTN wrote:
>> Now that got me laughing.... No offense to the fine folks from the
>> Volunteer
>> state, but during my 5 year stint there, I came across quite a few
>> guys that
>> must have been this guy's twin, or at least kin...
>>
>> Larry T

> Larry,
>
> You must have lived in East Tennessee if folks like that were seen
> regularly!

Or ya coulda been at a Tennesee-Auburn football game.<g>

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Piedmont

The fellow looks just like the character on Hank Hill! Sunglasses, shirt
undone and all!

--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
The Practical Bar B Q'r at,

LT

> > You must have lived in East Tennessee if folks like that were seen
> > regularly!

> Or ya coulda been at a Tennesee-Auburn football game.<g>

Close. Hendersonville, just north of Nashville, and worked in White House
TN. Regularly ran into the late Jim Varney in the local watering holes, and
he was in person, the same as his on screen charctor, except drunk most of
the time. Thought it was cool at first, but he could be a big PIA sometimes.

Larry T

TFM®

"LT" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > > You must have lived in East Tennessee if folks like that were seen
> > > regularly!

> > Or ya coulda been at a Tennesee-Auburn football game.<g>
> >

> Close. Hendersonville, just north of Nashville, and worked in White House
> TN. Regularly ran into the late Jim Varney in the local watering holes,

and
> he was in person, the same as his on screen charctor, except drunk most of
> the time. Thought it was cool at first, but he could be a big PIA

sometimes.

I lived in Pleasant View. Just a few miles away from Springfield which is
just a few miles away from White House (BTW you can buy beer there 24/7)
(This is unheard of in the buckle of the bible belt)

Did a lot of work in White House (building) and heard tales of Mr. Varney.
Heard he also had a problem with the Peruvian marching powder.

Alas, I never met him. Perhaps we coulda marched together in those days.

TFM®

LT

> I lived in Pleasant View. Just a few miles away from Springfield which is
> just a few miles away from White House (BTW you can buy beer there 24/7)
> (This is unheard of in the buckle of the bible belt)
>
> Did a lot of work in White House (building) and heard tales of Mr.

Varney.
> Heard he also had a problem with the Peruvian marching powder.
>
> Alas, I never met him. Perhaps we coulda marched together in those days.
>

> TFM®

Yeah, I hand some workmates that lived in Springfield, but that was in the
late 80's and I've slept a few times since then and tend to forget some
details. Varny at that time was just getting notoriety for his "Vern"
commercials and not in the movies yet. Mostly saw him at the places on Two
Mile Pike a little down the interstate. Bunch of us would go there after
work for happy hour, and Jim would hit on all the girls. Sometimes lucky,
some times not.

Oh to reminisce!

Larry T