dsjumper

Default remote thermometer

I'd like to get a wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer station with remote
sensors that I could put in my grill or freezer to monitor temps. I don't
need a meat thermometer (probe inserted into meat), just wireless sensors
that will send the information to a base station (Home Weather Station
type). Can anyone help? Thanks! If I did anything wrong in posting I'm
sorry. I'm new at this. Thanks

Dan Krueger

http://www.ambientweather.com/emorscwiinou1.html

I have one for outdoor temps and it works great.

Dan

dsjumper wrote:

> I'd like to get a wireless indoor/outdoor thermometer station with remote
> sensors that I could put in my grill or freezer to monitor temps. I don't
> need a meat thermometer (probe inserted into meat), just wireless sensors
> that will send the information to a base station (Home Weather Station
> type). Can anyone help? Thanks! If I did anything wrong in posting I'm
> sorry. I'm new at this. Thanks

Brad Houser

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:28:19 GMT, Dan Krueger wrote:

> http://www.ambientweather.com/emorscwiinou1.html
>
> I have one for outdoor temps and it works great.
>
> Dan

I don't think that will survive very long in a grill

Brad H