A. Kesteloo

Default Sweet glaze for ribs with spicy dry rub?

Hi there,

When I make ribs, I usually use the following spicy dry rub:

60 gram salt
80 gram paprika powder (sharp)
40 gram crushed pepper (mix of white and black)
10 gram white pepper powder
13 gram cayenne pepper
25 gram union powder
25 gram garlic powder
35 gram ginger powder
Red pepper flakes optional

When the ribs are lean, I mop with olive oil/water or make a marinade from
the dry rub (ad water and oil till as thick as yoghurt). Personally I like
the result but some like to ad some sweet and sour effect. Does anyone have
a recipe for a glaze which will taste good with this dry rub? Preferably
with honey and/or balsamic vinegar

Hope you can help me out

Adriaan