Rick Overgaard

Default Barbecue and Beverage Magazine

Anybody know the phone number to Barbecue and Beverage Magazine. I
subscribed a few months ago and only received 1 issue. I have sent 3 email
to them with no reply and can not find a phone number in their magazine,
website or any where. Thanks.

Harry Demidavicius

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:17:18 GMT, "Rick Overgaard"
> wrote:

>Anybody know the phone number to Barbecue and Beverage Magazine. I
>subscribed a few months ago and only received 1 issue. I have sent 3 email
>to them with no reply and can not find a phone number in their magazine,
>website or any where. Thanks.

I googled them and became suspicious when all their contact data was
masked so I looked further and they are not under that name in that
location - I think you've been scammed.

Harry
Reg

Rick Overgaard wrote:
> Anybody know the phone number to Barbecue and Beverage Magazine. I
> subscribed a few months ago and only received 1 issue. I have sent 3 email
> to them with no reply and can not find a phone number in their magazine,
> website or any where. Thanks.

whois bbqmag.com

J Shults
P.O. Box 2558
Grand Junction, CO 81502
US
Phone: 970-245-1276
Email:

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage:
http://www.register.com

Domain Name: BBQMAG.COM

Created on..............: Fri, Sep 29, 2000
Expires on..............: Sat, Sep 29, 2007
Record last updated on..: Wed, Dec 15, 2004

Administrative Contact:
Jim Shults
J Shults
P.O. Box 2558