Default Just say NO to Bin Ladin!!!!

Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood
friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11,
2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to help her.
So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin Ladin
dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to donate
part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of the
proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the time to
check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The web site addy
is:

http://www.angelonmyshoulder.4t.com

Thanks so much everyone!!

> Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. []If you could take the
> time to check out the web site it would sure be appreciated! The web site
> addy is:

http://www.SPAMonmyshoulder.4Q.com

While your motive, if sincere, is laudable, this, your first post to this
group, that I can recall, is deplorable.

Just say NO to SPAM!!!!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/