Steve Calvin

Default Ping: Chef Juke

I received my AFB tag yesterday. THANKS! I absolutely LOVED the back
part regarding Dave's "whim rights". Laughed my butt off.
--
Steve

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... I'm gonna
eat the next thing that comes outta it's ass?"

Chef Juke

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:08:03 -0500, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

>I received my AFB tag yesterday. THANKS! I absolutely LOVED the back
>part regarding Dave's "whim rights". Laughed my butt off.

Hey,

Glad you got it okay...sorry about the delay in getting those
out...sometimes life just gets in the way....

For the rest of youse who wanted a laminate, they are either on their
way, or will be shortly.

Jack Curry

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:08:03 -0500, Steve Calvin
> > wrote:
>
> >I received my AFB tag yesterday. THANKS! I absolutely LOVED the back
> >part regarding Dave's "whim rights". Laughed my butt off.

> Hey,
>
> Glad you got it okay...sorry about the delay in getting those
> out...sometimes life just gets in the way....
>
> For the rest of youse who wanted a laminate, they are either on their
> way, or will be shortly.

Thanks in advance, Chef. Looking forward to it.

Jack Curry

Ping: Chef Juke Dave Bugg Barbecue 1 12-11-2005 12:17 AM
Ping: Chef Juke Dave Bugg Barbecue 2 10-10-2004 04:14 AM
Ping: Chef Juke Jack Curry Barbecue 0 28-09-2004 02:45 AM
Ping;Chef Juke Ol' Hippie Barbecue 2 05-12-2003 02:59 PM