Old 02-08-2017, 01:03 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Where is everyone?

This used to be a lively group.

Getting my BGE next month... passing my Brinkman Offset and my WSM to
someone else (TBD) to commence smoking! :-)

--
Better living through smoking.

Old 11-08-2017, 06:56 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz said

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:03:41 -0000 (UTC), Heavy_Smoker wrote:

This used to be a lively group.

Getting my BGE next month... passing my Brinkman Offset and my WSM to
someone else (TBD) to commence smoking! :-)

Many of the old Usenet groups didn't survive the Troll Wars of the
early 2000's.

Some of the still-living group members can be found he
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OuthouseBBQ/

-sw

Thanks Swqertz - this may finally force me to join Facebook shudder

:-)

--
Better living through smoking.
Old 11-08-2017, 08:13 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8/3/2017 7:35 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 00:03:41 -0000 (UTC), Heavy_Smoker wrote:

This used to be a lively group.

Getting my BGE next month... passing my Brinkman Offset and my WSM to
someone else (TBD) to commence smoking! :-)

Many of the old Usenet groups didn't survive the Troll Wars of the
early 2000's.

And when it comes to trolls, well:

Steve Wertz - unrepentant woman stalker and total head case begging poor
Omelet to shoot him with a sniper rifle in austin.food:

ost

3/18/2011 3:49 PM
Microsoft Internet News 4.70.1162
readnews.com - News for Geeks and ISPs
fa35d278.newsreader.readnews.com

Sorry I don't fit either of your Ideal Psycho Pal Profiles.

-sw

I'd prefer you use a sniper rifle on me from a few hundred yards away.
There you go - a reason for you to buy yet another gun and ammo.

Some of the still-living group members can be found he
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OuthouseBBQ/

-sw

Foolsbook, last refuge of fascist censors and shitheads like YOU.