FoodBanter.com

-   -   Big JIm Passing (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/432397-re-big-jim-passing.html)

Graeme...in London[_4_] 29-01-2015 12:27 PM

Big JIm Passing

Just logged on for the first time in ages and picked up this message. Sad news.

Looking back, there's a few old timers no longer with us. Kilikini, Harry D, Nick Cramer and no doubt a few others.

What brief lives we have.

[email protected] 29-01-2015 12:30 PM

Big JIm Passing

On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 12:27:48 PM UTC, Graeme...in London wrote:
> Just logged on for the first time in ages and picked up this message. Sad news.
>
> Looking back, there's a few old timers no longer with us. Kilikini, Harry D, Nick Cramer and no doubt a few others.
>
> What brief lives we have.

And one other that I learned a lot from - Jack Curry.

I still cook his pastrami recipe and think of him every time.