FoodBanter.com

-   -   REKER on top of bregs (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/429974-reker-top-bregs.html)

Bread Basket[_11_] 14-07-2014 11:44 PM

REKER on top of bregs

Have you ever tried those reker up on top of your bregs?

I feel like the bbq taste of the bregs mixed with the ocean-spray (or
perhaps...pluff-mud) style aroma of the reker is a winner.

Get out while you can,
James Peabody

ceed[_9_] 15-07-2014 06:00 PM

REKER on top of bregs

On Tue, 15 Jul 2014 00:44:14 +0200, Bread Basket wrote:

> Have you ever tried those reker up on top of your bregs?
>
> I feel like the bbq taste of the bregs mixed with the ocean-spray (or
> perhaps...pluff-mud) style aroma of the reker is a winner.
>
> Get out while you can,
> James Peabody

Reker is shrimp in Norwegian. Not sure about bregs though :)

--
//ceed (indeed)
Dropbox. Your files from anywhe http://db.tt/U8MqkVR