FoodBanter.com

-   -   Best Fire Lighter Fluid? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/424905-re-best-fire-lighter.html)

Charly Horse 16-07-2013 01:32 AM

Best Fire Lighter Fluid?

wrote in
:

> I dunno :-( Paraffin works OK but the briquettes go funny and start to
> fizz and pop.
>
> Can I just use the 'Instant light' stuff my garage sells?

chimney..newspaper.. match or two three

Nick Cramer 16-07-2013 08:42 AM

Best Fire Lighter Fluid?

Charly Horse > wrote:
> wrote in

> > I dunno :-( Paraffin works OK but the briquettes go funny and start to
> > fizz and pop.
> >
> > Can I just use the 'Instant light' stuff my garage sells?

> chimney..newspaper.. match or two three

Sprinkle the lump with cheap 40%abv liquor or the paper with used cooking
oil.

families:
https://semperfifund.org https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
http://www.specialops.org/ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/ ~Semper Fi~
http://www.woundedwarriors.ca/ http://www.legacy.com.au/ ~Semper Fi~

bigwheel 16-07-2013 05:35 PM

Knock a bit off the learning curve and grab one of these.

Propane Torch with Push Button Igniter

Tutall 17-07-2013 02:36 PM

Best Fire Lighter Fluid?

>On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:42:39 AM UTC-7, Nick Cramer wrote:

> liquor or the paper with used cooking oil. --

Didn't like the result from that, too smokey, and it's a bit of guilding the lily. Just not necessary in my experience.

PappyVaney 17-10-2013 04:27 AM

match or two three

I am sure every girl who sleeps has worn a sexy lingerie us in a bed.