Old 16-07-2013, 01:32 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Best Fire Lighter Fluid?

wrote in
:

I dunno :-( Paraffin works OK but the briquettes go funny and start to
fizz and pop.

Can I just use the 'Instant light' stuff my garage sells?

chimney..newspaper.. match or two three

Old 16-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Knock a bit off the learning curve and grab one of these.

Propane Torch with Push Button Igniter
Old 17-07-2013, 02:36 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 12:42:39 AM UTC-7, Nick Cramer wrote:

liquor or the paper with used cooking oil. --

Didn't like the result from that, too smokey, and it's a bit of guilding the lily. Just not necessary in my experience.
Old 17-10-2013, 04:27 AM
Banned

match or two three

I am sure every girl who sleeps has worn a sexy lingerie us in a bed.